-Distance-

-Drake-

-Drake-

"Yo Robin, when you get this message, please  call me back. " I let out a long sigh. She's been ignoring me for about 2 weeks now. I was over it by now. Not sure how long I can stand being in this relationship with her. I only stayed this long because I love her to death but when is enough, enough?

The wind began to blow and the tree branches brushed against the glass. I sat here in this huge house all alone once again. Robin has been my motivation and my other half. I still remember the first time I saw her. Damn, she was so beautiful. I wanted her all to myself in that moment. Fast forward to now, and the love of my life is treating me like some second hand scraps.

Instead of sitting here, waiting for Robin to get back, I decided to take a walk. I felt like I've been staring at the same damn wallpaper for hours. The sun was beginning to set and I've already sent about 30 new voicemails to her phone. Still, no response. I needed to take a walk and clear my mind.  Looking around, I grabbed my coat and walked out the door.

As soon as my foot stepped out the door and my eyes were looking at the grand walkway, the wind hit me like a punch in the face. I knew it was breezy out but not like it was some kind of hurricane coming through. The weather couldn't get any worse but it did. Droplets of rain came falling and I felt each one as they hit my head. Although I had a hood, I aint put the shit on since the rain drops felt refreshing.

Cars kept passing by as I walked down the sidewalk in this neighborhood Robin chose for us to live in. It was really quiet, barely anybody would cause a commotion. I kept one of my hands inside of my coat pocket where my phone was. I was anxiously waiting for her call or text.

-7:30 p.m.-

The phone finally vibrated and I immediately took it out of my pocket. I damn near dropped it trying to keep it balance it in my hands. When I read the caller I.D, it was Robin. I instantly clicked the answer call button.

"Rob! Where the hell have you been?" I tried not to shout.

"Sorry Aubrey, I've been so busy with this collab and setting everything up for Paris Fashion Week. It's been crazy baby."

I could tell she was excited but her being away was causing major distance between us.  "That's great love, when will you be home? I..."

"I can't come home tonight. I have a dinner to attend to. " She interrupted me.

"So you won't be home again?" My almost smile turned into a frown.

"Like around 3 a.m." She said softly.

"Alright. I'll try to stay up so I can see your beautiful face again."

She giggled and blew a kiss to me into the phone.  "I love you!"

Those words rang through my head and it just hurt me even more. "I love you too..." And with that, the phone went into dial tone.

-Rihanna-

-Rihanna-

After that kind of awkward call with Drake, I quickly stuffed my phone back into my purse. He must not understand, a bitch is busy. I thought he would at least occupy himself with music or something. I could've swore he said he was going to come out with a new album soon.

Mel felt my vibes change and she just gave me a nudge. I just smiled at her just so she wouldn't ask me what's bothering me. Although, I felt like she had a clue already. It's not that I don't love Drake anymore, it's just the happiness has faded. He's become a little bit to clingy. I need to breath sometimes.

But at the same time, I love every bit of attention he gives to me. My mom already knows it's been crazy for me to find a man ever since Chris. Drake has been the sunlight in my life but over time, his light has been fading. I've been wanting to do me and just focus on myself. I won't break up with him, but I'm still going to keep this tiny distance I have created, so Mel claims that I've done.

-Short Start for Now. Comment, Vote and give feedback<3-