The begining and hopefully the end

I looked down at the paper in front of me.

Abigail Winters

Child of  Sarah and Ian Radke

Brother: Ronnie Radke

Adopted by Cara and Alexander Winters

I had a feeling I didn't belong and I was wright at least I know the truth now. I over heard my parents fight about me being adopted I was 22 years old they couldn't control what I do so I went to our local adoption center and grabbed paper work for me and I thought they would say something like 'you don't have any paper work' and get over it but no they handed me the papers and I read them I was adopted not really the best way to find out. I just a week off of your then it's back on tour with Motionless in white, Pierce the Veil, Get Scared, and Falling in reverse which will be hard since now I know I'm related to Ronnie.

I got back to the house and packed all my bags and drove back to my house after what I just discovered I couldn't take being in a house with them anymore. I stayed with my band mate Kyle and told him everything. The days passed more and more almost time for the sinner and angel tour my band looks scary like Motionless in white but all we are is weirdos.

The time I loved before I found out Ronnie was my brother is here and I was nervous. Would he except me or not care I don't know . I paced around and finally got on the tour bus with my other band mates and met at a gas station with all the other bands.

Hey guys I've been working on this book for a while and I wanted to get everything ready but thx for reading the first chapter. And some of these songs I'm putting in these chapters are mine so pls don't steal any lyrics thx.