Chapter 9

I slowly turned the body over…

.

.

.

.

oh god.

.

.

.

what have I done.

i-

i killed harry…

He lied there dead.

d e a d .

I dropped myself to my knees. my heart stopped. it was being squeezed.

I bursted into tears. I couldn't breathe. I realized that I really did love him.

how stupid of me. how the fuck did this happen.

I just layed there. On top of his body. Not able to breathe.

Wanting to die.

My mind started getting flashbacks of harry. He actually cared for me. He protected me.

He loved me.

As I catched my breath. I suddenly…

woke up.

I woke up in the closet. "What the hell?" I was so confused. Did I fall asleep? What happened. Where is harry's body?

I snuck out of the closet. And to find harry coming upstairs.

Hes… Hes alive.

"Jackie?" he called. "I-Im here." I responded.

"Oh, sorry. Are you okay?" he asked.

Yea?

I didn't answer. "Oh, I heard you sleep walking… Here," he gently picked me up from the closet. And slowly walked me to his bed.

Was that all just a bad dream? Guess It was.

He slowly layed me on the bed and hovered the covers over my body.

I snugged inside of them, feeling chills run down my body.

"Jackie, are you sure you're okay?" he asked. "Yeah… why?" I responded, thinking of why he keeps asking such random questions.

"Well, because you're on my bed. And, doesn't that bother you? Your usually mad at me." he continued.

"Oh silly boy, then why would you bring me to your room in the first place?" I questioned with a grin.

He smiled and scooted towards me.

"Come here." I smiled.

He leaned over to me. I reached and gave him a soft kiss. Admiring that I actually need him.

Realizing the fact that I should be thankful that hes protecting me.

Then I realized that the dream I had was maybe telling me something, or it was some sort of warning.

I read in a book once. That if a human is seen or knows the presence of a vampire. Crazy 'newborns' as Harry said, are sent to kill that person.

This vampire world is so difficult. I probably will never understand it.