Chapter 1

"What was that?... mom? Did anyone hear that? Hello?..."

  I had just heard a really loud unfamiliar noise. I ran towards the living room. No one was there. I looked everywhere.

  "WHERE IS EVERYONE?!" I screamed but received nothing as an answer.

  I ran as fast as I could to the flower field.

  My mom, brother, and friend Ashley were gathered around something or someone.

  By the way they stood I realized this was something serious. My mother placed her hands over her mouth with pressure.

  Something was going on! "Whats wrong? What happened?! Do yall know what that noise was?! Please someone answer me!"

  What is wrong with you all?!" I ran through them to try and get a look.

  Suddenly my whole life flashed in front of me."HARRY?!. OH GOD. NO HARRY NO NO." tears dripped down from my eyes.

  I held him tight. Then felt something wet on my hands. I looked down at them and saw blood. It was coming from his thigh.

  I continued to hold him as tight as I could. Feeling that if I let go, he'd be gone forever.

He was bleeding out. I was paralyzed. I'd never seen so much blood in my life.

  "HARRY PLEASE ARE YOU OKAY? CAN YOU SPEAK?!" I layed my head on is shoulder.

  My mother stood as I would have if I we're a victim.

  "Please Talk Harry. Please SAY SOMETHING. DON'T LEAVE ME OH GOD PLEASE DON'T. WHO DID THIS TO YOU?" I continued to speak things I knew he wouldn't respond to.

  I felt as if I was just going to die there on top of him. Suddenly he tried to catch his breath. Coughing whilst hetried to fast.

  "HARRY. HARRY OH MY GOD YOU'RE BREATHING" I screamed. I pulled him closer and tighter. Knowing that he would live.

  I didn't want to let go of him. "I Love You." he struggled to speak.  "I-I'm s-sorry... forgive me..." stuttering as he whispered into my ear as his voice seemed to fade away.

  "NO NO PLEASE NO HARRY DON'T DO THIS TO ME" I began to cry even harder.

  With the last bits of his strength in him he hugged me as tight as he could.

  His strength was fading away. His arms began to slide down from my waist. I hugged him tighter with tears running down from my face, nonstop.

  "No NO please don't leave me... Harry... please. I love you.." I could barely speak.

  My throat was so dry and tight. My heart felt squeezed and filled with pressure. So much that it was about to explode.

  My mom came in and dragged me away as my friend dialled the police. "NO HARRY PLEASE HARRY DONT DIE ON ME PLEASE." I screamed as I tried to untie myself from my moms arms.

  "Im so sorry honey but we have to go. Ashley's dialing the police. Its gonna be okay darling im so sorry" my mom responded as she tilted her head to her shoulder  trying to wipe the tears falling down her face with her sleeve.

  "EVERYONE SAYS THAT. BUT ITS NEVER OKAY. IT NEVER IS. NOW LET ME GO MOTHER. I WANT TO BE WITH HIM." I yelled at my mom as I reached my hands toward him as a lid would reach toward the sky.

Then police came and he was taken away.

  As the ambulance drove away I ran after it. Knowing I would never catch up to it but it was worth the effort to try.

  I couldn't run anymore. With no strenght to stand, I fell on my knees in the middle of the road, bent down. And cried. Wondering what would come next. If there was an alternate

  My whole world had just completely collapsed in front of my eyes...