Chapter 8

The next morning. I woke up in Harry's arms.

I let out a shout. "What the fuck?"

I woke Harry up. He was on my bed.

"Get off of me!" I yelled at him again as I struggle to get him off of me.

"Hey! Calm down there! You startled me!" he held my arm.

So yesterday he was trying to act all sweet. Now he decided to sleep next to me and is yelling at me. Hmm.

"WHY DONT YOU JUST FUCKING LET ME GO. I WANT TO GO HOME. WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME HERE. MAYBE I SHOULD JUST KILL YOU." I screamed in anger.

"NOW. LET. ME. GO HARRY!" I yelled.

"I like it when you scream my name." he winked as he pulled me closer.

When I got the chance, I slapped him right in the face. Then he let me go. So I made another run for it.

"Jackie, wait!" Harry called. He seemed to say it in a, kind of 'sorry' tone.

Once I reached the stairs, I decided to stop myself. But didnt turn around.

"Jackie, im sorry okay. Dont hate me. I love you ok." he mumbled.

"Like I said, Its not safe for you to be let out into the world with what you know. And, I try my best to protect you." he stood behind the door as he continued.

My heartbeat slowed down. I did love him once. Then I found out what he really was.

I didn't respond.

I turned around. He stood there waiting for a response.

I started to walk again and headed to the bathroom. I turned the lock and sat in a little corner.

I want to get out of this place.

I heard his footsteps heading towards me.

I stood up quick to make sure the door was locked.

He slowly knocked. "Jackie come out of there please!" he called. I ignored him while looking for an object I could use to defend myself.

"You know im a vampire right?" he smirked on the ither side of the door.

oh shit.

"Listen, just please get out. I won't hurt you ok." Harry spoke.

Bedore I could unlock the door I heard a loud bang. Like a wall or something broke.

What the hell is happening?

"LOUIS WATCH OUT!!" Harry's deep voice yeled.

I decided to open the door. Once I did, SOME PERSON CAME AND KNOCKED HARRY DOWN.

I screamed in fear. He was attacking Harry. My heart beated faster. THAT MONSTER IS KILLING HIM. "HARRY" I screamed as I ran rowards him.

"Jackie, no! Just run!" Harry spoke as he tried to defend himself. Once I looked up, someone was running towards me at the speed of light.

He knocked me down against a wall. I was loosing focus. Everything became blurry. I tried to stand back up, but failed.

I looked over to the side and Louis was being attacked in the kitchen. He was being strangeled against a wall. My heart squeezed. I didn't know what to do.

Then I looked over to the other side and saw that Harry ripped that persons' head off.

"AAAHHH" I screamed and covered my eyes.

But one thing I did notice was that there wasn't any blood anywhere. At all. Just. Crystal-like things on the floor.

Harry came over to me. He carried me like a baby in his arms. And ran me upstars to a closet.

"I need you to listen to me." he could barely breathe.

"Stay in here please and whatever you do, don't come out. It isn't safe. Crazy newborn vampires have come. They smelled your blood. They came here for you. Now, I have to go downstairs to help Louis. In case of anything. Here. Keep this, and whoever comes in, you shoot them. You understand? SHOOT THEM." he spoke veey quickly trying to catch his breath. Then he left.

He had just handed me a gun. It was heavy. I've never used a gun. But I just held it up at the door. Trembling in fear.

All I could hear was the house being destroyed. People yelling. How many are there? About 20? Oh god.

I heard footsteps coming upstairs. I shaked at the fact that I knew I was about to d i e.

Soon he was in the room. The footsteps could be heard walking around in circles looking for me.

Soon he opened the closet. I quickly held the gun up and struggled to pull the trigger at his chest.

Then I did it..I shot him. It was so loud and strong that it pushed me against the wall.

His body fell on top of me. I pushes it away. Slowly stepped out of the closet to see this monsters face.

Then I suddenly noticed that this person was tall, had curly hair and skinny jeans on.

My heart beated faster.

OH NO. COULD I HAVE KILLED HARRY. HE HAS THE SAME BODY APPERANCE AS HARRY.

THEN WHY DIDNT THIS PERSON ATTACK.

BECAUSE, BECAUSE

HE WAS HARRY. OH GOD.

But just to make sure, and not start crying to death,

I slowly turned the body over...