Chapter 3: First Kiss First Betrayal

Piper POV-

   "Can we talk?" I asked Jordan. It had been a week and he's all I've thought about. I feel so guilty...i'm not a bad person, and i'm not a cheater but...damn. You've got to understand, long distance relationships are hard. He nodded slowly with a grin. He has a beautiful smile. "I think..I..I can't stop thinking about you." I admit. I expected a look of shock, but all he did was look into my eyes. 

    "Same." he nodded slowly. "But..." 
"Sean." I answered for him. It was hopeless, I can't be with him. I love Sean, and Sean's his best friend. He promised him he wouldn't date me. He sat down on the couch. Sarah watched us from a distance and talked to the other roommates. 

  "You know I want to be with you, so bad. But..we both know you're just feeling lonely, and I'm here when Sean isn't. I'd be nothing to you because you love Sean. Plus, I wouldn't..I can't do that to him." I chuckled. He was right, you know. "I never thought I'd say that when this day came..I was so ready to say yes, but..I can't." 

  "Fine, but do one thing for me, and then...we can forget it ever happened. I want you to kiss me, really. Not that stupid peck. I need your kiss, your love...right now. Just..give us a first kiss worth remembering someday, although we can't...if that makes sense." I've never asked a guy for a kiss before, cut me some slack. His lips formed a line, but he grinned and nodded. He slowly leaned in, and we both closed our eyes. Our lips were on each others and I giggled during the process. He pulled away.

  "...So, uhm, now do we pretend that never happened?" I nodded. God, what had I just done? I just made our feelings bigger for each other. We stared into each other eyes. "I can't forget that." he said and pulled me in and began to kiss me again. I kissed him back.  We looked at each other, with uncertainty after the kiss. Sarah walked in.

  "Hey, Piper. Can I talk to you alone?" she hissed. I sighed and got up. He looked at me with sympathy. 

 "What is it?" I asked, obviously knowing what it was. She had just witnessed me cheating on Sean. 

  "Um, you know I love you but...aren't you still dating Sean?" I sighed and nodded. "Oh...I...I won't tell it's just... I...was kind of into Jordan and I was going to ask him out but if you want him go ahead." she looked down. Oh my god. Had I been so ignorant lately? I was snatching up two hot, kind, sweet guys while she got nothing. And it was obvious she was into him thinking about it...I'm a horrible person.. 

  "Holy shit, i'm sorry. I don't know what came over me..he's all yours, babe." I laughed even though I felt guilty as fuck. I just cheated on Sean.. 

   Sean POV-

  No way, hell no. This is not happening. I looked into the window of Piper's dorm and..I saw her kissing Jordan. What the fuck? Run. Get the hell out of here. I came here for that...she's...cheating on me?! I ran to my car and began to cry. I should've never came...I texted her.

    We need to talk i saw u 2

 What? 

   don't play dumb u were kissing jordan

No....??????

  lol don't lie to me, piper.. i thut of you better than that....call me now.

ok. 

"What's going on Sean?"  

  "I'm in Wisconsin...I saw you two...I...how could you?" A long pause came. I heard her scream. I pulled the phone away from my ear. 

  "I'm so sorry!!!! I just really missed you, and I don't know what came over me...I...it meant nothing to me." I could taste the lies. 

  "We're over." I said bitterly. I didn't want us to be over, but right now...I need to get away from her. I can't believe this is happening.

  "What? Sean...no! Don't go..i'm sorry I love you so much." 

 "I think we both need to think some things out...i'm sorry...Piper...I..." I hung up and began to cry. I won't be able to get over her, hell no. I can't. I'm in love with her...but...I

I can't handle this anymore.

Hopelessly (A Grapeapplesauce Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें