Chapter 2: Tortilla Chips and Lips

A/N: I want to make these longer, but i'm writing 5 other fanfics..please have patience. :/. I'm going to compromise with you guys..what would you prefer? Small parts everyday or one long one every week? Thanks!

Sean POV-

    "How could you abandon her like that?" I asked angrily to Jordan. 

   "So first you're mad that i'm hanging around with her, but now that i'm not..you're even more mad? Logic, Sean. Use it." he said with a sarcastic tone. I laughed. 

   "I was mad that you didn't tell me! You broke her heart." I stood up for Piper. A long pause filled the room.

   "Do you really think you should be talking about breaking her heart to me? Hypocrite." Ouch, that hurt. I scoffed. 

  "Just..why did you leave?" I said quietly, not wanting to fight with him. 

  "I was falling for her, there? You happy now!?" The words hurt my not-so-virgin ears. 

  "She's mine, Jordan." I reminded him. 

  "Dude! That's why I left. You're my best friend..I couldn't do that to you, ever." I rolled my eyes. Yes you would, Jordan. I ended the call quickly and texed Piper.

 YouI miss u. 

Piper the gf <3: I miss you more.

   Sigh, I need a break. I put my phone away and sighed. Now what? Is it appropriate for me to visit her again? No, of course not. I'll be leaving my fans again. I just need a fucking break, from everything. Why does so much drama revolve around me? It's like the makers of this world want there to be drama around my life on purpose. What did I do to deserve this? Please tell me! (The fans like drama, Sean. Sorry.) 

  Piper POV-

    "Can I talk to you?" my ex-best friend Holly's voice shocked my ears, I haven't heard from her in so long. 

    "Shoot."  I said with a sigh.

    "What's with all the drama between you and Sean lately? Can't you guys just end it or get over it? I'm getting annoyed of your depressing facebook status'." 

  "You haven't changed one bit.." I laughed sarcastically.

  "But you have. Bye." She hung up on me, what? Why is she so mad at me lately?  I miss Jordan..Where is he? He needs to come back and hug me and say he'll never leave me. I need him..I told him everything and he just packed up without even a proper goodbye? Hell no, you don't get to do that to me. My butt suddenly vibrated. My phone rang. I looked at it. How ironic, it was Jordan. 

    "Hey." he said. I was silent. "I don't know if you actually want to talk or not but...I have to say i'm sorry and I hope you understand."

    "I don't." I admit. A pause.

   "...Well, you have to. There's no choice anymore. I was falling for you and-"

   "You fucking confessed your feelings, kissed me, and left without me getting to say anything!" I yelled. I heard a sigh on the phone. 

    "Let me guess, you're pacing on the phone with your eyes shut because you're angry, and your nose is scrunched?" My mouth opened and I stopped pacing back and forth. 

   "..N-no." I lied. "Please Jordan...I miss you." I whimpered.

  "I'll come over, and bring snacks." and just like that, he hung up. A big smiled appeared on my face.

  The next second, he was at my dorm. "Piper." he said and hugged me tight. "I don't care if i'm falling for you i'll get over it." he shook it off. 

   "Can we not ever get into a fit again." I asked. He nodded and handed me soda and my favorite, plain tortilla chips.  I watched his lips as he chewed on one of my chips. They're plump, why am I noticing this? I have no idea. It's just ever since he kissed me I can't stop thinking about his lips.

A/N: AND THAT'S IT FOR NOW! Please be sure to answer what I previously asked you...it would be helpful! Grulio will not be out today, due to me sort of feeling down in the dumps right now. I feel like I just need to sleep on it, and tomorrow will be a bust day for me. 4 stories I have to write. Sigh, anyways, I hope you guys had a good day, night!