She kissed my cheek and smirked.

"Really? You were longing for me to live here? Such a shame..." she said condescendingly.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Eh?"

She chuckled and crossed her arms in front of me.

"Oh, you just don't seem to be THAT excited for me to move in here, that's all." she said coyly.

Is she toying around with me?
Hah... you're funny.

"What? You don't believe me? Your loving husband?"

"A-ni-yo..." she bluntly stated with a smug grin on her face.

"Well, I'll have you know that I am, indeed, really happy that you are here."

I saw her raise an eyebrow and cock her head up.

"Prove it."

Oh...

So we're gonna play like this?

I scoffed slightly as I held a firm grip on her waist with one hand and brought the other to the back of her head, pushing her towards mine.

I closed my eyes and let my instincts take over.

Her soft lips met mine, and they held a dance of their own.

Wah~

I'm never going to get tired of this. This is just pure bliss. Her soft yet really addicting lips tangling with mine is mind blowing, and with every second that goes by the more I don't want to let go.

I could tell she was feeling the same way because she clumped my shirt into a fist as we were trying to not separate from the serene kiss.

Eventually we had to, unless we wanted to die from loss of oxygen. And believe me, I want to live a bit longer thank you.

I slightly opened my eyes to see hers beginning to flutter open.

Wah... her face is so close to mine.

It's so mesmerizing~

It feels like she hasn't changed at all. Of course, EHM, some features changed with time.

I mean, a fifteen year old girl does change physically when she reaches twenty one.

But the heart doesn't.

And that's the thing I cherish the most about her.

I just can't believe that she's all mine.
I can't contain myself.

Aish... I have to.

Before I could stop myself I dragged her to a small peck on the lips and hugged her tightly while digging my chin onto the crevice of her shoulder.

I heard her giggle.

"Gwenchana?" she asked innocently.

I smiled.

"Kookie?"

I still remained quiet.

"Yah! Jagi!"

"Make me pot roast." I murmured.

"Mwo?!"

"Heh. It's the least you could do." I said smugly.

"Pardon?"

"Yeah. I proved how much you being here meant to me. So you should do something in return." I said as a matter-of-factly.