Chapter .II.

Chapter .II.

“ Vivianne you must make haste" Emily strongly advised. "You have fittings for your gowns by, the Modiste Madame Crossest! "To ensure you and your sister have new petticoats for the season to come. "Have you let it slip from your mind child?" "You’re outing with your mother Lady Amelia and your sister Lady Olivia?"

“Oh yes , I’ve seen to have disregarded Emily” said her furiously. “Today's events, lead nothing to be gallant about. Mother and Olivia dress in the most elaborately dresses, every season come. Not one of many, has not been worn twice only but once!" "All for the impressions sake of the ton mother spouts encouragingly upon us.

Vivianne's maid was moving her about Emily hurrying her out of bed while shoving her morning toiletries hurriedly into that of Lady Vivianne's arms.  

“They wait for your presence in the main sitting room" ,"I’ve been instructed to hurriedly have you proper “. Said Emily in fear of her position .

Vivianne Hurriedly gotten her morning toiletries out the way she loved mostly bathing in lavender it soothed her from her troubling thoughts whilst calming her person the only time she was free with her thoughts. She’d rather haveher nose to be confounded in between pages within the depths of her book that took her far beyond England.

 Too many places she’d wished to travel. Vivianne assumed no husband would grant her voyage away from Great Britain nor his grasp. She sighed while deciding for herself . No man , would rule her no man, would be master to her person she will have free will one way or another, to do as she pleased.

********

“We’ve seen you’ve decided to join us, on our soiree said her mother Lady Amelia” was busily fanning quite irked. Vivianne mirrored her mother’s likeness strongly in her features which only she did not inherit where her pale sea green eyes, in which that of her sister shared Lady Olivia glared angrily to her tardiness.

 “You’ve made us wait!" "You know how important to me in finding a suitable match is !" "Isn't that right mother?” Lady Olivia look towards her mother for her rightness whilst approval of her mother’s favour.

“Calm your dramatics sister! My tolerance goes thin,” said she Lady Vivianne wearied fatigued of her sister dramas. She noted Olivia wore a full-skirted lavender silhouette, which made her person's disposition seem tall whilst narrow. Then achieving the fashionable look that of a high parted wig that was in likeness to her mothers . There had been many colors of fashionable wigs worn around the ton nonetheless white wigs were in high demand acknowledged to be quite fashionable Lady Vivianne's white wig matched that of both her mother and that of her sister. 

Vivianne hoped one day these stuffy wigs would become unfashionable so she shan't have the heavy wig weighing her neck down during formal occasions also non-formal occasion it all was quite very ridiculous she thought they'd had her already not to mention the wings were very warm inballrooms.

“Hurry now my daughter’s , both you into the carriage right away"! "The London weather grows steamier as we speak. “That is of no Importance now into the carriage! Said Lady Amelia quite anxious.” Lady Amelia and her daughters were off to see the modest.

Lady Vivianne could hear her sister ranting on about their dressmaker their modiste in which dresses shall be made for her person. Vivianne stared at the carriage her attentions placed elsewhere but that of the present-day.

“Oh I shall be the talk of the ton! " And most certainly attain a highly suitable match , don’t you think very much?” Lady Olivia said to none imp-articular. "I shall have a high status whilst being regarded as such in society “Don’t you think mother?”