Just in Time (Filler)

I love the idea of Kacchan's mom (Mitsuki) and Deku's mom (Inko) being best friends so this is a  chapter about them.

Mitsuki sneared at the gang that sat near by. The group began to glare back preparing for a fight. Inko came running up. She grabbed Mitsuki by the arm.  "Looks like I made it just in time." She winked while pulling Mitsuki away from the gang. "We're going to be late if we don't get going soon."

Mitsuki grumbled a reluctant "I'll let them go this time."

"Hai, hai (yes, yes)" Inko assured as they went to class. During the break Mitsuki was called out by a teacher. As class began and she didn't return Inko started to worry. But she always knew where to find Mitsuki if there was any trouble. Inko managed to slip past the teacher to skip class.  She made her way to the roof top and could feel a blowing wind and the faintest smell of burning tobacco. She used her quirk to pull the box of cigarettes away from Mitsuki. With her other hand she pulled the newly lit cigarette from between the two lips.

"Looks like I made it just in time." Inko joked while dropping the bud and putting it out with her shoe. "You know those things will kill you."

"That's fine with me" Mitsuki pouted.

"Did you get lectured by the teacher again?"

"Hmph." Mitsuki grunted while turning her head away.  Her body language gave her heart away.  She not only got in trouble with the teacher something else was bothering her.

Inko looked annoyed, "I don't care if you tell me or not but don't skip class to smoke." She bonked Mitsuki on the head with a smile.  "Let's go back."

"Fine."

The days continued on and soon turned into weeks. Weeks of friendship and Inko's "Just in time" saving.

"I'll meet you by the gate." Inko told Mitsuki while running out. As Inko was waiting a couple of punks started to pick on her.

"So we hear you're friends with Mitsuki?"

"I am," Inko stated proudly.

"Well you see we have a bit of a problem with her."

Inko's eyes narrowed and a deadly atmosphere oozed out,  "Please leave my dear friend alone." She said politely

"What did you say you B****?"

"I said don't hurt my friend has no business with the likes of you."

The punk swung his fist to hit Inko when Mitsuki stopped it with her hand. She smiled,  "Looks like I made it just in time."

"You did but let's avoid fighting." Inko took a deep breath and screamed, "These guys are trying to hurt my friend and I, Officer!"

Mitsuki was taken a back by her loud voice as a whistle could be heard.

"Crap! Let's get out off here!" The group of a boys ran off as a man in uniform ran up. 

Inko ran to the official with damp eyes, Mitsuki couldn't hear what she was saying. The officer nodded a few times, she pointed and the officer patted her shoulder. She smiled faintly and bowed a bit. He tilted his hat and continue patrol.

Inko returned to Mitsuki's side, "okay should we go?" She asked as if nothing had happened.

"How did you-?" Mitsuki stopped asked when she saw Inko smiling innocently as if she had done nothing at all. "Never mind."

Inko was unusually bright,  she fiddled with her hand with a blush in her cheeks. "Okay what's going on?" Mitsuki asked suspicious.

Inko looked up,  "So the reason it took so long was because someone wanted to confess to me."