Chapter 7

"You got that power from All Might, didn't you." The words echoed in her head. They drilled into Himiko's skull and sank their teeth into her brain. They knew that All Might was weakened but this was a different story. All might was literally becoming quirkless. And the League of Villains had captured his successor. A large explosion shook the air in a fiery furry. She hadn't even realized when they had started fighting.

The large booms made by Kacchan drowned out any conversation she could hear. It was a sea of fire and energy. A Few screams here and there and occasionally a yell from Deku trying to calm Kacchan down. "No one is saying that!" he yelled.

Kacchan lifted up his hand making a ball of sparks flash. then he rammed his hand into the pavement creating a hole. Deku barley managed to jump out of the way. Himiko shifted backwards away from the fight. She was too close and if she was spotted it was game over for her.

"DON'T RUN AWAY!!! FIGHT ME!"

Ice scurried down her spine. Kacchan was leaking blood lust, the same kind that Shigaraki gave off when he was upset. He was a beast, a monster, a hungry animal. They screamed some more both shouting until their voices went raw. Himiko scurried away towards the exit. she saw Eraser Head leave the room not stopping the fighting. She didn't know where he was going and frankly she didn't care. All she wanted was to get out. She was a spy, if she had to fight she would lose. She had already lost to Deku before in the exams, and she had seen Kacchan's power.

She knew her limits and she also knew that you should never fight a battle you know you won't win. So she quietly crept away. She would come back tomorrow and observe the progress, yes. Tomorrow, when they were calmed down.