Chapter 6

( goes along with Ch 117) Himiko stopped when Kachan did.
"This place... it's... ground Beta-" Deku was cut off.

"This is where I fought you for the very first time in combat training... and lost." Without looking back Kachan continued, "For all this time, just thinking about it made me sick to my stomach." His tone grew sharper, not louder or quieter but more fierce. Almost as if he were using he's words as a wepon, a knife to be exact. "You were quirkless good-for-nothing weak little wimp, but by some miracle you got accepted into U.A. and by an even bigger miracle your quirk manifested out of thin air. Ain't that right?"

Her interest has been piqued not only was she on the tip of her toes but her ears were taking up every sound muttered within the area. This could be key information.

"You were an incomprehensible nerd spewing nothing but incomprehensible garbage. And ever since then you've been wearing that self-satisfied face while growing more and more and more the whole freaking time." Kachan smiled a bit, it was one of pain and it only lasted a second before he faced the other way completely. "Ever since that one time with the sludge guy... no... ever since All Might first came to town! More and more and more and more... and in the end you even got your provisional license and I failed. What's up with that, huh?"

For the first time in a while Deku attempted to say something, "I earned that by demonstrating my abilities and-"

"SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME NERD!"

Deku jumped back and Himiko resisted the urge to do the same. "Sorry!" Deku squeaked. There was something about this boy, about Kachan. Something that was dangerous about anybody he saw as an enemy. And for once she was glad that he didn't join their side. She wouldn't know what to do. Her instincts right now were telling her to slit his throat. Kachan was mad. Mad and dangerous. And she could feel his intimidation oozing out with a hint of blood lust. Himiko clenched event on clench her fists as she continued to to listen she have to come down and resist urge to kill or run.

"I finally put pieces together." He turned around and look Deku, dead in the eye. " and I've been thinking about it the whole time." Deku fist clenched and his back straightened up. The next words that would come was something Deku was prepared for, but Himiko was not.

"You got that power from All Might, didn't up?"

Swallowed By Darkness [1st DRAFT]  Add the new draft for a better experience!!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें