Special Features #1

So I've been jumping around with this book while writing it and some stuff didn't make the final cut but it would seem like a waste to just toss it away. Thus this chapter was made! *glowing lights and choir music in the background*

Think of it as deleted scenes and special Features here for your enjoyment!

In the beginning chapters Noir did something to Deku that turned him evil and I know you know that it was his quirk. But I think I'll elaborate on that whole occurance/exchange. So after Deku blacked out Noir Dripped some of his blood into Deku's mouth. The minute Deku swallowed it the 'bonding' was made. Noir quickly skimmed around Deku's soul and then started to shift, move, rearrange, and create the bonds necessary. It took him a good twenty minutes to do so. (Noir is a bit of a perfectionist) AS soon as he was finished they moved Deku using the portal to the front gate where he was found. The reason why Deku had to be by Noir while the Bonds where being made was part of the restrictions within his quirk. To make a bond change they must digest his blood and during the changing they must be near by. Hope that cleared some stuff up on to the next thing!

Somewhere along the line before Deku turned bad someone asked Shigaraki why he wanted to change his target from All Might to Deku. This was part of his reply.

"I couldn't destroy All Might Physically so I wanted to destroy him mentally. I want All Might to suffer, to realized he failed as a mentor and a teacher. To know that his precious inheritor has turned because of him. To understand that he is weak and helpless. I want to watch him shatter until there is nothing left but the pitiful truth that he fail. I want All Might to know that He failed as a Hero."

This scene was going to be in/after chapter 13 but I decided I wanted Deku to get his villain outfit from the villains. I love this scene because it had Mei in it. I feel like she doesn't get enough screen time and gets ignored often. It is a huge shame because she is such an awesome character. So without further ado...

Mei was immersed in her work when Deku appeared. He seemed a little off but it didn't matter. She was just exited to see him.

"Hey Deku!" She cheered, "whatcha got for me today?"

"It's about my suit."

Mei burst into joy "I'm on it! How would you like it upgraded? More thrusters, reinforced arm bands, flying boots? Anything you need I'm your gal!"

"Not upgraded new."

"All right I Got- wait... What?"

"I would like a new suit."

"Like a copy of your current one?"

"No a new suit, design and everything."

Mei stood trying to read him like she could read her machines. If she new Deku like she thought he did, that suit, especially the design, was set in stone. He wanted to keep the original suit as close as it was when it was made. But now he wanted a new one. Something was off. REALLY off.

After this scene I was going to have Mei talk to Eraser Head about this but not before creating the suit. After all she would never turn down the chance to create something great especially if its for one of her friends/future customers. The Suit was going to be stylish, Heat resistant, have enhanced abilities for his Quirk and so on. The reason why Deku himself didn't want the suit he had currently was because it represented him as a hero which he no longer was. It was part of himself that he killed and wanted to forget.

The next scene was going to be after Deku first turned bad and decides to leave the hero's. He was going to step into the portal after confronting All Might. Before this scene All Might came to talk with Deku about the fight with his friends and his personality change. Deku was going to tell All Might his frustrations, and why he was leaving. He was going to call All Might out and then vanish. This setting also took place inside U.A. This was what was going to happen when he steeped out.