Chapter 6 Nightmare

Start from the beginning

I burst into crying harder than anytime in my life. I'm alone, crying in my small flat, my face in my hands. I think after what happened I would never be able to sleep peacefully again.

I laid my body on the couch , i was shivering and trembling. I was very cold. It has nothing to do with the weather. Its just that once i get scared i tremble and shiver as result of getting cold. I don't know why , it's just something in my body. 

Hopefully, i found a blanket at the end of the couch and i pulled it over me. i kept crying there. Imagining things that would happen. 

"Get out of my head, please." i said talking to that guy in head. i was thinking about him repetitively. I was crying till i got too tired of the action , i cry a lot and it seems like the upcoming days will just be the same. I cried myself to sleep. Eventually , i slept.

Toby's POV

To be honest, i didn't leave. i pretended that but actually i didn't. well, i wasn't waiting to see her naked. But, Eventually , i'll see her. Naked. Someday.

Anyways, everything was under control, while she was sleeping at my place this morning , i went to make a copy of her keys , just for emergencies. Well, my emergencies. 

I stayed with her to see how she managed to live alone. i couldn't bear the view of her struggling to reach.. somewhere? I think it's the couch? i was assured when she sat down. She looked tired. Maybe, thinking about something , i guess? My questions were answered when she spoke aloud.

She was wondering what will i do with her next. Not knowing i was standing in front her , listening to her creative thoughts that i had no idea where did she bring them from.

It kind of broke my heart seeing her this way because of me. I didn't know what i really wanted. it's complicated. I wanted her to be scared of me and make me feel powerful , at the same i wanted her to have confidence and become fearless. I want to help her but i want her blind i just don't know. i... 

She interrupted my thoughts by bursting into crying suddenly. after that she laid on the couch and pulling a blanket on her beautiful body.

While she was crying she suddenly said "Get out of my head, please." she said , sobbing. She cried herself to sleep. Actually i decided to go fetch her dinner, wondering if she might be hungry. I seized the moment she slept and sneaked out of the flat quietly. I thought Chinese food would be delicious for now. 

30 minutes later

I went back to see spencer still sleeping on the couch like an angel laying on a cloud peacefully. i put the bag on the table. and sat beside her but thise time on her right side. I sat there enjoying this breathtaking sight. her hair was thrown all around her head in a beautiful messy way. Her breaths were peaceful and light. her breasts were in a consecutive up and down motion, in such a seductive way. As usual , my uncontrollable action played it's role. i cupped her face and inhaled hard while kissing her like i was sucking her soul. Of course she woke up , shocked. she tried to pull by trying to hold on the couch. but she couldn't my grasp was way too strong for her to slide from. 

"mmmm." she moaned in my mouth. she tried holding my hands pulling it as hard as she could but she seem to fail as usual. we kept like this for about a minute. i pulled away and sighed in excitement. she breathed heavily trying her best to regain her oxygen, putting a hand on her heart. She was still realizing what's happening.

"You're so tempting , you know that?" i said catching my breath and chuckling while smiling to her. she moved her face to my side , following the sound of my voice. 

"Is this you?" She said knowing it but needing reassurance. Before i could even respond.

"NO , NO GET AWAY FROM ME , PLEASE! PLEASE!" she started to panic. she moved on the couch slightly scared to bump in me. she stood up and she was about to fall as a result of the unbalance. i held her biceps to make her stand still. and she began stepping back in fear.