Chapter ten

Mark

 My wolf whimpers, but I can't seem to care. After she rejected me(her wolf did the rejecting) I couldn't feel a thing, but when I saw her I was like. What the Hell did I give up? But then she finished the breaking of the bond. So I can't feel anything, literally, I can't feel any emotion of any kind. 

 I walk in the room to find them kissing, and my wolf went nuts, but I was like a robot. Who knew what I could or couldn't do. My pack hate's me, my mate's a bitch, and in the bad way. She's pregnant, and i'm dreading every minute. 

 I look Skyler in the eyes, and realized that my best friend, would have been my mate, and I could have been happy. But I got stuck with a bitch, and a pack that want's nothing to do with me. The second I have can't control my Alpha wolf, and I don't know if I can stand to be alive anymore. I have literally nothing to live for.

 She stares into my eyes, so deep I feel as if she's reading my soul. I look away, and my wolf's presence is like a headache, I drag a hand through my hair, and sighed. "What do you want Skyler?" I asked.

 She sits up, and I could see her wolf shining through her lovely eyes. My heart felt heavy, and I felt like I was drowning. I needed to get out. I stood to leave, when her voice stopped me. But it wasn't her voice, she was in my mind.

Skyler

"Why do you think he's so sad?" I asked wolf.

"Hold on, i'm going to ask his wolf. Maybe he will tell me." She left my thought, and I felt empty. I closed my eyes, and breathed. 

"His wolf said that he was going to eliminate himself. But wolf wants to live. He's going to be a father, and he doesn't want that bitch raising them. He's been trying to talk to him, but he just wont listen. I told him he could take over completely, and just push the human away. But he doesn't feel the same way. He want's his kids to live like he used to live before he rejected us. He want's them happy." Wolf sounded a bit sappy, and I couldn't blame her. He would have been our mate, and the fact he want's to die, is hard on her. 

 "What are you going to do?"

"Nothing" She sighs, and I mentally pat her back.

"I just wish he wouldn't let that human control......Ugh!!" 

 I felt as she blanked out. I got a bit scared not knowing where she went. I quickly fallowed and was sucked into a pit of utter blackness. A scream escaped my mouth before I passed out too. I realized before I passed out, that I was being sucked into one of my wolf's memories. 

 She was rolling  around in the grass, and was laughing. A branched snapped, and she stopped. She crouched down, and stayed alert. A tall brown, and white, handsome wolf, with black socks stepped out. She stalked him, as I watched. The wolf seemed to smile. I figured it out when she pounced. 

 He turned just in time to miss being thrown to the ground, but was close enough to pin her. He licked her muzzle, and she squirmed."Get off me, you handsome devil." She smiled up at him, and licked his cheek. She smiled lovingly at him, and another wolf all black, except a white sock. Wait! Is that Mark? And that must mean the other wolf is Chase? 

 Chase stepped over wolf, and growled evilly at Mark. Mark crouched in a position that meant he was going to challenge him. Wolf crouched up to Chase and licked his muzzle. "Please! Don't do this! Let's just go! Come on Chase! I just want to go back home!" She licked his muzzle, and tried to push him away. But It didn't work.

"Chase?" 

 He looked longingly at her. "Baby, if I don't fight him, then he'll never leave us alone. I have to do this, If I win then we get to be mate's forever, without him interfering." She interrupted him.

"And if you loose, then I will have to his mate, and I will never see you again. Please! Please, for us don't do it!" She started to cry, he snuggled into her, and then he went to fight him.

 The fight had been unfair from the beginning. I looked around and saw what she meant, wolves were coming out from every where. I tried to warn him, but a jaw clamped down on mine, and if I moved the jaw around my throat would kill us. We look out at him, are mate-to-be, and cried. He was laying on the ground bleeding to death, I whined, and wiggled. I could feel the blood drip down as there teeth clamped tighter. I saw black, and then nothing.

 Chase

 I stared at Mark, the man who has been a thorn in my side since forever. I look over at my mate, and anger washed over me again. As soon as HE walked in she passed out, and has been unconscious for the past hour. I feel like ripping his head off, and feeding it to the sharks. 

 Making my way carefully over to Mark, I take one more look at her to see if she's still asleep, and then slammed him against the wall. If we were wolves, my muzzle would be around his neck, and I would be making sure he knew who was boss. Instead my face was shoved very close to his, and I was growling at him. "You better not be thinking of taking her away from me, or you'll be sleeping with the fishes." 

 He gulped, and I could see him struggling not to whine. He finally got the courage to talk. "I'm not going to take her away. She's happy, and that's all I want for her. If I wouldn't have been stupid I'd have her instead of the one I have now, who I swear is trying to kill me?" I released him, not happy about the fact I can't kill him, but happy he's not going to take her away.

 I hear Skylar moan out and I run to her side. I felt her head, and snatched my hand away. Her skin is so warm, and clammy. I start to panic, what if she's sick, what if somethings wrong, and I wasn't paying attention I was trying to like pulverize her ex-mate. 

I hit the nurse button. "yes how may I help you?" A bored voice, says. 

"Yes! I need your help, my fiancee' is feeling extremely hot, and she wont wake up." I said, in a rush. 

 I heard her sigh. "Alright, i'll send in someone as soon as I can. Have a good day." And then she hung up, I glance wildly around the room. I look at Mark, and was filled with fury, If he hadn't been here she wouldn't be in this mess. It's all his fault, and he's going to pay. 

 I started growling, and then my fangs descended. He took a couple of steps back, and I followed him. "You made her this way, you made her feel unloved, and unwanted. So you are going to pay, and pay dearly." 

  I grab him by his shirt, and raised my fist ready to knock his brain around. Maybe add a little bruise or twenty. Whatever floats my boat, or if he runs screaming like a baby. I go in for the Punch, and I heard a voice. 

"Chase? Chase!? Help me! Help me! Help ME!" I turn fast, and saw her eyes closed, and the expression on her face, made my blood run cold. It was fear, and pain. Something I had hoped she'd never feel again.