Chapter twelve

Skylar

"I wish we could have gotten pizza tonight?" I say to myself. 

 I watched as Chase pulled out his cell phone and dialed our favorite pizza place. I smile, and he blows me a kiss. "Yes, may I have a large pizza with extra cheese, extra pepperoni, barbecue sauce, and a little bit of onions." I giggle. 

 My appatite is getting stranger as each day passes. Pretty soon. they'll be born, and i'll be eating for one again, insted of three. "Chase could you make that two  large's?" I almost forgot I was eating for three, almost.

"Yes! Could you um...make that two large pizza's?" He must not like my appetite. No one but my mate will order that pizza for me.  Everyone thinks i'm gross, but i'm only pregnant. I have like today, to a week before this baby pops. I can't wait!!

"Sweet heart, i'm going to go and get the pizza! Be back in an hour!" The pizza place is thirty minutes away. 

"Okay! Love you babe!" As he was walking through the door, he yelled back. 

"Love you too, sweetie!"

***

I started in on the steak, and that's when my water broke. It's only been forty minute's. Chase wont even be home for another twenty minute's. I run to the phone, and dialed his number. I heard a ringing coming from our room. I swore, he left his damn phone at home. 

I started breathing steady, and swearing. He better get his butt home, and quickly, or i'm going to go insane. I laid down on the couch, and slowly breath through my nose, and mouth. My contractions started getting closer, and by the time he showed up with the pizza's. I was swearing again. 

He dropped the pizza's on the floor, and ran to my side. "what's wrong?!" I glared at him.

"Why'd you drop the damn pizza's!!!!" He picked them off the floor, and set them on the counter. 

"........And the babies, are coming!" I screamed as another round of contractions came. His face became pale, and he looked about to faint. I smacked his face, but it didn't faze him. He just looked more crazy.

"Get your butt moving! Grab the damn bag, and start walking to the Gosh Darn Car!" He jumped and  ran around the house, looking for the bag, I was almost out the door, and he still didn't find the bag. I mean come on, have you ever seen a pregnant woman with twins walk? 

"It's in our closet!" He scrambled to the closet. I laughed a little. He had the bag on his back, and ran for the door, he picked me up on the way, and still didn't break stride to the car. I was giggling like a school girl. I just loved him.

the hospital was an hour away, but we didn't have that long, so he took me to the pack doctor. I was upset, but that passed as soon as another contraction passed. Slamming on the breaks, he rushes over to me, and picks me up. I was freaking out, but didn't care, I just had to go. "Doctor! Doctor! We're having a baby! Help us! Please!" 

Chase

 Doctor Ducky, ran out of his office, and was yelling at his staff. She was taken from my arms, and rolled away. I started to fallow but was shoved backwards. My eyes glowed fire. "Alpha, you can't come back, we don't have enough room for you. Go sit in the waiting chair, and we will come and get you." He walked away but I still fallowed. Cause Skylar had started screaming. 

"Get back!" He shoved me again.

 I was now extremely pissed. My mate was hurt and he was shoving me away from her. "Chase! Go sit you A** down, and let the damn doctor get his A** in here. NOW!!" I sat down, and the doctor ran off. 

 I sat there for what felt like hours, waiting to hear from them that she was okay. I paced the room, back and forth. My alpha instincts where kicking in, I was wanting to run in there and drag her away from everyone, and everything. 

 What felt like hours, a nurse came out of the room, and told me I could go in. I slowly walked in, not knowing what I was going to find. i counted to five, and walked through, and there she was. With are kids. 

  I walked over to them in a daze. I smiled real big at her. I could see tears in her eyes, when she looked up to me. "It's a boy, and a girl." She whispers. 

"What are there names sweet heart?" I asked her.

"For the boy, Shawn Tyler Betterson, and our little angel is Lithe Luann Betterson. I gave her your grandma's name." I gave her a wobbly smile. 

"Would you like to hold your son?" I shake my head yes, and took him from her. He was the cutest baby ever, well besides his sister. This is great, i have a little me. Oh! Hell I have a little me. That is defiantly not a good sign. Hopefully he gets his mother's personality, cause it was defiantly better than mine. 

  He had the most serine expression on his face. I looked up, and saw lithe, and Skylar. Fast asleep, my women, my sweet beautiful women. A nurse walked in, and put baby Lithe in bed. I fallowed her lead and put Shawn in the little bed beside his sister. 

 I grabbed the chair shoved up against the wall, and dragged it over to Skylar's bed. Sitting I grab her hand, and fell asleep. 

Skylar

He'd never admit to crying to anyone. But it's nice to now that some men can cry. I have two precious little beings, that will forever be loved, and a mate who will spoil them rotten. He's the best mate any she-wolf could ever ask for. 

He may not be my true mate. But we were destined to be together, from the moment we where born. Life has been rocky, and still will be, but with him by my side. I can do anything. He is my rock, the thing that holds be to earth. 

 I sure can't wait to get home. I would kill for some of that pizza right now. The twins start crying. This is going to be ruff, but nothing we can't handle together. I grab Shawn first, because he falls asleep faster after eating than his sister. Lithe on the other hand stays a wake for at least an hour before going asleep. Boy I can't wait to start in on the bottle feeding, my breasts are killing me. 

I wonder how my mother did it. I hope I can be a good mother. Some says it;\'s in there gene's I say it's all about practice, and getting to know your kid. or in my case kids. Finally he falls asleep, and lithe starts in on her dinner. I was read to sleep, by the time she finished, but she wasn't. 

"Please fall asleep lithe?" I begged her. Chase stirred in his chair. 

"Chase?" 

"yeah?"  He mumbled. 

"Could you rock lithe to sleep, for me?" He was wide awake then. 

"Yep!" He stole her from my arms, and started right in on making her tired I tried to stay awake long enough to watch him cuddle her. But after five minute, I was fast asleep. Dreaming of mate's, and baby twins.