Chapter three

Skylar

 I called Cindy, and told her I was okay. "I'm okay,Cindy. I'm going to be staying with a pack member for awhile. Why don't you get the guest room fixed up for your brother....OK, I love you. Bye." I shut Chase's phone with a snap.

 I get a good loo around the room. It has brown plush carpet, and baby blue walls. I was currently sitting on a comfy aqua blue love seat. I stand up, and went to the kitchen. I spied, some hot chocolate. I dived for it, and gulped it down. 

 I smacked my lips, and sighed. When two strong arms wrapped around my body. "Hey!" He laughed at me, and then set me on the kitchen counter. He takes his thumb, and wipes off my hot chocolate mustache. His eyes, are glowing, he licks his thumb, and I moan out load. That was such a turn on. He leans close to me, and kisses my mouth softly. 

 I wrap my legs around his waist, and tightened my hold on his neck. He groans. I weave my finger's through his thick hair. His hands are clinched on the marble cabinet. I see the cabinet crumbling under his hands. With a growl, he rips his hand from the counter, and softly strokes my face, my sides, and my legs. I scooch closer, and whine. When someone cleared their throat.

"Get a room you too!" Grandma Luann says.

 She slaps Chase's back, and accidental shoved him into me. I moan, at the feelings his hard touching mine body makes. It made me feel as if I was in heaven. I cry out when he tries to move. I cling to him, and he shifts me up, and then puts his hands under my butt, to keep me from falling. "Don't even think about it." I warn him.

 He use's the puppy dog face. "But baby! I've always wanted to." He adds a little whine.

"No." Before he could come back, with another comment. I plant a kiss to his lips. He moan's and his hands tighten on my butt. I did not think that threw. One of his hands, travel up my back, and fist in my hair. He pulls my head back, nips my sensitive spot, and then licks it.

 He plops me on the couch, and dives for the remote. "I want to watch, Puss in Boots." I pout, and then fluttered my eye lashes.

"Okay baby, on one condition. You sit on my lap." He wolf whistle's as I shimmy my way over. We sit there, and I think about all that has happened in the span of two days.

 My mate rejected me, I was made a rouge. I wanted to die. I lived with my best, and only friend Cindy. Found out her brother is a werewolf, a prince werewolf. Who needs a mate. I decide to go to the Alpha, and ask his permission to stay on his territory. Found a hunky, male werewolf, and I've been making out with him since. I haven't even thought of Mark, since I met Chase. I feel sorta free.

  As we were watching Puss in boots, I felt Chase stiffen under me. I look up at his face, he had a bunch of emotions crossing his face right know. Scared, mad, pain, love, and sorrow. I put my hand to his face, he smiles a small smile. I rub his arm, and leaned into him.

Chase

 Gosh! Dangit! That damn prince had to come home early. Scared I look down at Skylar, what if they find out before I can say I Love you? Then I got mad, She's mine! and they are never getting her. I think of the life we could have, with love. But I realized that if the Alpha commanded me to I'd have to give her to him. I smile, a sad little smile down at her. 

 "Sky, I'm going to have to go, and visit my Alpha for a bit. Could you stay, and keep Gram's company?" I ask her.

"Sure, Chase. Just come back for me okay?" She seemed so scared, like I was going to leave forever.