Chapter twenty eight

JINYOUNG'S POV

"Eomma! I'm going out with Jaebum." I said to my mother and left home.

Actually I just need some time and good advice to overcome this situation. Whatever happened that night with Hae Ra is still fresh in my mind.

Flashback

"Please come back to me."

I said those words which I wanted to say the moment I laid my eyes on her months back.

Knowing her relationship with Mark was a shocking news for me. I can't help but be selfish and happy about their break up.

"Jinyoung I don't know..." She looked down avoiding all sorts of eye contact. "Take your time Hae Ra. I don't want to force you. Even if you choose Mark, I'll be happy for you."

She looked up to me, then chuckled bitterly.

"Mark said the same thing. 'I just want you to be happy even if you choose Jinyoung hyung'." She mimicked him and sniffed a little.

I went to her and cupped her cheeks, wiping her tears with my thumb.

"Why can't one of you be a bad boy and a jerk so that its easy for me to decide? Both of you are too good to be with a girl like me." She sniffed louder.

I buried her head in my chest and rocked our bodies sideways to soothe her.

"I am sorry. I didn't me-"

"It was a joke pabo." She cut off my apology and playfully hit my chest.

What am I going to do with you Hae Ra?

Flashback over

"Jinyoung." Jaebum came and we talked about the whole situation. He knows everything. And he is good with his advices.

I hope this complicated situtation has a beautiful ending for everyone.

(Read my "sweet revenge" for HaeRaXJinyoung shippers :)) )

MEERA'S POV

It's been a long time since I went to some local market. I don't want to say this but I miss those noisy and colourful markets in India.

"Hey babe~" I cooed into the phone as I called JackFrost.

"Wassup?"

"What do you want to eat? Waffles or tteokbeokki?" I asked him while passing by the waffle store.

"Waffles!" I smiled at his excitement.

"Okay. Tteokbeokki it is."

"Yah! I said waffles."

"Hahaha. Mian mian." I could hear his chuckles through the phone. He is such a hottie and cutie pie. Guess I am lucky.

"Babe? How long will it take?" He asked me. "Aww. You miss me?" I did a little aegyo.

"I do but just wanted to know."

"It will take some time. Emouni asked me to buy a few kitchen stuff so…"

"Okay. Take your time. Don't forget to buy some waffles!"

After bidding our lovely goodbyes I went back to the waffle store and packed his favourites and some for others too. He's gonna love it.

My phone buzzed.

Eomouni: I'll buy the kitchen stuff tomorrow. You can go home :)