Chapter ten

HAE RA'S POV

He lips trailed my jaw to my neck. Leaving hickeys wherever he can. I grabbed his neck and pulled him in, making him explore each and every part of me.

My fingers were entangled in his hair while he carressed my back. Our lips found each others. His soft plump lips were the only thing on my mind.

I could feel the heat. It was a burning sensation and a desire. It's been so long since I've felt this way. He made me feel good. No, not just good but better.

My fingers played with the buttons on his shirt while his lips did wonders against my skin.

"Don't tease baby girl." He whispered against my ear and seductively bit my earlobe.

"Are you sure that it's me who is teasing?" I said which made him smirk.

I was on verge of losing my sanity when his hand slipped under my skirt.

*Tttrrrrnnnnnggg*

I woke up with beads of sweat on my forehead. My hair was a complete mess but still I managed to have a stupid smile on my face.

It's the first time that I had such kind of a dream. That felt so real. It was surely unrealistic but real enough to make me wet. Woah~

Well, I shouldn't watch too much porn.

I grabbed my phone and checked the notifications.

Shit!

Today I have a date with Mark!

Hastily I grabbed my towel and went to take a long bath. It's been around two years since I last went on a date. So basically I want to look good today.

"Hae Ra! You have been in the bathroom for an hour now!" Mums shouted at the top of her voice.

"Just a minute mums." I wrapped the towel around me and went to the room.

Upon opening the wardrobe I realised that I don't have any new clothes for the date today.
"Just perfect." No clothes for the date.

Soon after struggling for half of my life, I finally found a perfect dress for the occasion. It was a pastel pink dress with full sleeves and ended right above knees. A pair of shimmering heels to add on to the look.

After applying a little make-up, I looked my reflection in the mirror.

"I look so pretty~" Self obsession that is.

I made my way to the living room and saw Mark talking with mums. His eyes found mine and were locked on me the whole time.

"You didn't tell me that he came." I said to my mother in a loud voice to snap Mark out of his daydreams.
"You also didn't tell me that you are going out with Mark to celebrate his perfect score."

I looked at him and he hesitantly smiled. He lied to mums about the date. I nodded. Just going with the flow.

"Let's go?" I took my purse.

"Can you change? I mean wear something more comfortable."

I wasted three hours of my life to choose a dress which my date asked me to change in the last minute.
I love my life!!

"Actually I have planned something. Later on you might feel uncomfortable in that dress."

He planned something?

I nodded and changed into something casual and comfortable yet charming enough for a date.