He smirks lightly and leans back on his hands, my eyes just realises he’s shirtless and still in his swim trunks...

I look away from him and concentrate on the jaggared rock in front of me waiting for his answer...

I see him shrug “Well....no one really noticed you went so thought I’ll come and get you..”

I roll my eyes “Funny” I mutter sarcastically as I know that’s a lie as Seth saw me go anyways...

Noah lets out a short laugh and changes position, shifting closer to me “I know I’m hilarious” He smirks cockily and I just roll my eye again, carelessly throwing another stone...

He chuckles deeply from his chest and picks up some more stones and shrugs again “I just am..” He says throwing one of his stones..

Pfft....that’s real helpful...

We sit in silence for a little while....but I seriously don’t get why he is here...he annoys that crap out of me...yet...he’s sat just there...

“I bet I can throw one further than you...” Noah breaks the silence and I glance at him to see him smirking at me challengingly and tossing a stone in his hand...

I raise an confused eyebrow at him....is he serious...?

He smirks jumping up and standing up on the rock “Come on!....I bet I can throw it further..” He grins throwing his arm back and launching the small stone into the air and I watch it fly through the sky and drop down, a good few metres from the end of the rocks...

“HA!...come on....Bet you can’t beat it that..” He smirks picking up some more stones and glancing to me...

I shake my head lightly and stand up, brushing off my pants and picking up some stones “You’re on...” I smirk lightly as I take position and aim throwing the stone with force towards the sea....

And that’s how we spend the next, who knows how long....having a throwing stone contest...and both getting very competitive....and Noah grinning and smirking everytime he got one further than me..

“HAHA! I won!” I cheer smirking at him in victory as I manage to get my last stone further than his in the water....

Noah smirks slightly shaking his head in possibly denial “Yeah...yeah...congrats” He smirks teasingly...

I roll my eyes but lightly smile as I turn around on the rock, heading back up to the rails...

I hate to admit it...but Noah id actually...cheer me up a bit?....if that’s what you could call it.....but he did something....

“Hey.....I think we should head back now you know” Noah calls out as he climbs over the rocks to where I am...

I glance back at him, seeing him as he jumps over some rocks, noticing how tanned he looks......I blink and shake my head....god!....don’t look...

“Y-yeah...” I mumble turning away and start walking away and back down onto the sand.

Noah jumps down after me and smiles....an actual smile that shows slight dimples I never knew he had...

“Yeah.....oh...and don’t worry...Evan’s not really mad at you....he was just fussing over Tom” He says as we start walking back along the beach near the water...a gap between us...

“Hmm...” I hum a response frowning again as I look to my feet as I walk....in all honestly...I forgot for those few moments about Evan.....

“He is....promise...” Noah smiles...a bit more cheekily than before, not is normal one “And it wasn’t your fault princess.....” He trails off a sly smirk appearing on his face...

I narrow my eyes as he’s started up that nickname calling again...why?...why does he do that when he didn’t before?

“Don’t call me that..” I mutter picking up my past a bit more “I told you before a million times to stop..” I huff...

I hear him chuckle and he easily catches me up “Or what Babycakes?” He says more quietly the last part and is obviously holding back a chuckle...

I clench my jaw and pick up my past again “Just stop!” I snap a little...

He flashes me his signature smirk and once again catches up with me “Are you trying to out walk me?” He smirks...

Yes...I think instantly as I glare at him and not bothering to reply walk faster once more, my feet splashing on the wet sand...

He chuckles “Okay then...be like that..” He shrugs and before I can blink he takes of running ahead of me...and a few metres away he turns around running back wards with that annoy smirk on his face again..

“Come on then, out run me chipmunk!” He calls back challengingly and smirking...

I growl slightly at the bloody nickname and without thinking twice I break out into a sprint, running past him and keep going....just to prove him wrong....

“Whooa oohh...” I hear him chuckle behind me as he then starts sprinting to catch me up...and pretty soon we’re like running at neck and neck along the shore back to the other end....and I can’t help but let slip a small smirk/smile onto my lips as he seems to be about the same speed as me...

Nearly at the end and my legs tiring...Noah suddenly out of nowhere sprint forward and beats me....

“Whooa hoo! Haha I won!” He grins smirking at me as I jog to a stop breathing hard....when he doesn’t seem one bit out of breath!

I smirk lightly at him rolling my eyes and shaking my head as I walk up to the softer sand.....seeing everyone else...

Controlling my breathing I see that Noah was right....Mom is packing up her things...so it looks like she is going to take the younger ones home......

“Lex?!” I turn my head at the sound of my twin’s voice and see Seth walking towards me looking slightly concerned as he gets closer...

“You okay?..”He asks hesitantly his eyes flicking to where Noah is back by the shore, joined by Hayden....

I nod “Yeah...”I breath out as I’m still trying to catch my breath...

Seth nods smiling lightly and comes closer to me “Tom’s alright Lex...he just lost balance and fell...” He whispers his arm snaking over my shoulders as we walk up the beach...

“Yeah...”I nod scanning the beach for the 4 year old...

“And Evan’s sorry....” He whispers a small amused tone in his voice as he says “But won’t admit that straight away as you know...”

I lightly crack a smile at that, yeah...I do know...but I still can’t shake that feeling...

“Mom said she’s gunna take the others home...but we can stay if we want and get Blake to take us home later..” Seth says

I smile lightly and nod “Sounds good..” He squeezes my shoulders lightly in a hug and pulls away smiling, tugging my hand as we make our way over to mom...

I follow but my eyes gaze back down the beach...meeting with a pair of dark brown ones and I frown in confusion as his own gaze back.....

What is with him?

****************************************

COMMENT?/VOTE? :) 

What do ya think? :)

I'll upload soon :)

Thanks for reading! :)

<3<3<3