Chapter 1 : Only 17 !

"Yeri ! Come here right now !  Your father and I want to talk to you about something really important." 

"But I'm ..." I tried to reply back. But I failed as my mother continued with her sentence "No buts ..just come fast"

"Alright, I am coming" I replied to my mother as I closed my homework.

I tied my hair into a bun and a took deep long breath.

"I'm here" I said as I saw my father with a newspaper and mother with her phone.

They both looked at me and kept the things, they were busy with, aside.

Why do I feel that something strange or unusual is going to happen to me ?

"So...Yeri, listen to us carefully..but sit here first." My father offered a place for me to sit, just beside him.

I looked at him eagerly to know what he was going to talk about or what was going inside his hypocritic brain.

It was obvious for such thoughts to come to my head, as for the past few years my parents hardly had any time for me and we hardly talked about anything.

They both were 'too' busy with their business, business trips and how to make more money and property. But they had no time to ask me whether I was doing good or not.

They got me everything ~ from expensive materials to expensive dresses but not love.

He took my hand in his hands and started "We have really been worrying about you for the past few months, Yeri, and you know that we love you right ?" I nodded, not knowing what to do because all these year I never really heard those words from him. 

"And we both care about your future...we both are sorry for not spending quality time with you" He is apologising ?

"But now you have grown up so much that we think that you need care and love and that's why we both have arranged your marriage with Jung Hoseok ...He is my Best Friend's Son and he will be the C.E.O of his father's company soon and you'll live like a Queen forever and ever" Father looked at me with a big fat smile.

"Wait...what M-Marriage??but I'm only sevente-..."

"No buts and ifs...Anyways you are going to get married in the future so why not now...and it's only because we want a good future for you...we will never think about your bad...after all you are our only daughter...and He is really handsome and also well mannered..and we have already come upbwith the marriage so don't be a kid and bring yourself out as a lady... and remember this is going to be a great success for our family business as well...after your wedding both our families are going to launch the biggest collaboration work ever. So go get ready now, we're going out with the Jungs tonight" Mom was saying something but I didn't hear, I just ran into my room.
.
.
Again they didn't listen to me.

Again they proved that the only thing that they care about is their business, money, fame and nothing else.

I was not ready to go to a restaurant and talk about my marriage. I'm only 17 ! But Mom scolded me and gave me an off-shouldered Dark blue Dress- knee-length. Honestly the dress was so pretty !