(Chapter 11)

Reader chans pov

I woke up to see that it was midnight. Great. I slowly walk up to my little cottage to see it in ruins. I pause searching for an intruder when I heard a scream. It's Finny!! I run in to see him attacking my cat kingdom!! Noooo. I then take a closer look to see him asleep. Damn him and his sleepwalking. I walk over and try and sooth him it finally works and I end up waking him up... oops. He started to cry saying 'sorry' and 'please forgive me' I on the other hand was laughing my guts off. I then said " it's not your fault I'm used to stuff like this Finny" he must of felt more comfortable knowing that and I could tell he was tired so I took him to his dorm/room and said good night " wait! (Y/N) please don't go, .. please can you stay just until I fall asleep?" I sigh and nod I lay down next to him and give him a small cuddle and he holds onto my hand as he slowly drifts off to sleep. I smile to myself. I slowly unravel his hands from mine then go tend to do some house things since I wasn't tired. I decided to go to the library I mean it won't do any harm to read right?.

When I walked into the library I was shocked to fine a dozen books dusty. I guess I should clean first. ..... 4 hours it took me until I had finished cleaning. I looked out of the beautiful scenery below and grabbed one of my favourite books .. (fav book). I then go sit on the window-seat and start reading (fav book). After finishing the book I can sense it was nearly time for everyone to wake up so I go and wake them up. I go to Finny's room first and slowly walk in to see him sleeping on the floor. I giggle and slightly poke him. He jumps up head butting me in the process I groan in little pain. He apologises and starts to get ready. I then go to Mai-Rins and wake her up causeing her to fall out of bed, making me laugh. I then knock on bards door and wake him up nearly getting burnt with fire. Then I ask him to get tanaka. I then go and make breakfast for them.

After they ate breakfast I got them to do chores straight away when I noticed Sebastian wasn't awake so I walk into his room finding him snuggled into a blanket. I sneakily go into his room and squat down to his level. I then kiss his nose making him go wide awake. Once he saw that it was me he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me down into the blanket. I giggled making him raise a brow " what's so funny kitten?" I then burst into laughter making him frown I then whisper saying " I just thought of the best nickname for you" he smirked playfully and said " what is it? Your shining knight in armour?" "Pffft no you nickname is.... Mine" at that he laughed which made me furrow my eyebrows. He looks down and says playfully " what if I'm not" then I had an idea. Mwahaha I am so gonna get him. Let's play a trick. I pretend to look sad and get up and walk out. "WAIT!! I didn't mean that" but I walked faster. I then went into the kitchen and out the back door. I then bolted to the side off the manor where milady  is and climed into her bedroom, waking her up. She looked at me a bit confused then I got her dressed and told her my plan, she smirked at me then agreed then told me to go and give a message to lady Jasmin and ask to stay there the night. I agreed and went to start packing some items. Once I was done I went to see milady and she passed me a letter. I then went to the Trancy's manor.

At the Trancy manor

I walked up the stairs of the manor and knocked 3 times. Claud opened the door, I let out a low growl then walk straight in. " Nitro!!!" I then see Nitro appear and grab my hand, along with dragging me away from Claud which I was happy about. He then led me to lady Jasmin, I then bow my head and say " lady jasmin I have come here to give you a letter and also I would like to ask a favour? " " of course what is it?" She said as I pass her the price of paper, " u would like to stay here for the night" I then see Nitro smile massively and also see Jasmin smirk " of course but you must share rooms with Nitro as you will be like another one of our maids for a day" " of course.. milady" I bow my head and leave.

Back at the phantomhive manor

"Excuse me lady Zeta but would you perhaps know where (y/n) is??" She looked at him sadly and said " she asked to see what it was like at the Trancy manor for a while, saying she couldn't be here for a few days" she looked down sadly. I could tell she was on the verge of crying. So I bowed and said my apologies and gratitude. I then walk away and do my duties. Blaming myself for what I caused.

Trancy manor

It has been a whole night and I think I should leave I mean I don't understand how jasmin has stayed this long with Alois he so bipolar!! " thank you Lord Trancy and Lady Jasmin, I have seen some things that I thought were never even possible" I say knowing that it was true with Alois taking out Hannah's eye I mean she is a demon so how the heaven!!! ( see what I did there?? ..no.. wow tuff crowd)
"Your always welcome (n/n) " Nitro said with a goofy smile. I hug him then lady Jasmin, even Lord Alois. After that I hear something I thought I would never hear " your welcome anytime (y/n)" Alois just said that!! I smile politely at him " thank you " I curtsy then take my leave back home.