(Chapter 9)

Readers pov
I was grabbing all the cleaning supplies I thought I would need and started heading back to the way I came. I saw the cherry blossom tree that I had walked past, and then I saw the little shed and sighed I knew this was gonna be a while but Sebastian can handle things right?  I walk into the shed and smile to myself. This will be such a nice place to stay! I start cleaning and polishing everything that's when I heard yelling. It was Finny! I run out and see Finny worried I smile and he looks behind me saying " what are you doing ??" " nothin " he looks at me then smiles - uh oh- he does the kitty eyes and practically makes me tell him " fine " he smiles and I say " promise not to tell anyone !" He nods and I say " I am making my own little space" he sees the shed and says " can I help ?" The truth was you didn't want to have dirt as your floor do you say " sure can you cut up some wood so make that as the floor ?" " sure thing" and with that he ran of the get you the flooring. After 2 hours Finny came back with a whole heap of wood on his shoulder I smile at Finny and ask " could you please help me?"  "Yes" Finny helped me with the flooring and helped me with polishing it. I then said " would you like to help me go shopping for the furniture ??"  He nodded as a yes and that's when I grabbed Finny and we went to the shops.

****time skip to after shopping ******

Finny and I were walking in the new place that we were gonna decorate! I had bought a double bed that had blue and black covers on it. I had bought to matching lamps that were able to change from brightness. I also bought a cat kingdom for me to change into my Cat self. I walk over and place a carpet down and Finny brings in the cupboard  and helps me put up shelves for all my manga!  I ask him to add one window and he adds the curtain for me as well. I was about to say thank you when heard a high pitched scream so I ran towards it. I turn to see Ciel standing in front at of Lady Zeta with a little scissor in his arm. I turn around to see a lady or was it a guy I had know idea anyway he/she was had another scissor in his hand smiling maniacally. I pull out my rose-gold cutlery and put them in a defensive look. The what I presumed was a guy grim reaper looked really mad and he had blood lust in his eyes " so this is the mistake that my bassy wants!!" I looked at her really confused like what did he mean? Was I a mistake ? To Sebastian ?? I didn't want to seem weaker so I put an emotionless face on but I was secretly dying. I look at Sebastian who was attending the masters wounds and I turn around to see a red blur pass me, I turn around to see him hugging Sebastian, I let out a low growl and walked away back to my little hut. Once I was there I finished everything and asked Finny " wanna sleep in here with me ?" " I would love to !" I smile and change out of my clothes and me and Finny fall into a deep sleep.

**time skip **

It was the next morning and you were woken up by Finny poking your cheek, you moan slightly trying to wake up properly, he laughs at me and I wake up and he smiles at me I smirk and turn into my cat form.

He was shocked then said " let's play a prank on Sebastian since he loves cats " he smiled so much and I couldn't wait till I see his face in da end so I meow as my response. He picks me up in his arms and runs into the forest and grabs some dirt and rubs it against me. I meow a sad meow and he gives me one of those ' sorry' looks and runs into the back way to the servants rooms and bangs on Sebastian's door. He opens it and immediatly grabs me from Finny and says " why aren't you a beautiful little kitten" he said smothering me with kisses and cuddles and I admit I liked it. I saw Finny and he winked at me and left me alone with him. Sebastian placed me on his bed and walked into his bathroom to grab a cloth and water to wipe away the dirt bit as soon as he came out I bolted to the door realising my fur would get wet! I ran all the way to the kitchen and hid in the potatoes cupboard, Sebastian found me and giggled he said " you remind me of this really cute girl I like (y/n) she is so beautiful and her eyes can melt me, it's really funny you know because I don't even know if she actually likes me or not." He said with a sigh I was really shocked and I knew what I had to do next, I changed back into my normal neko self leaving a surprised Sebastian staring I giggled then leaned in and passionately kissed him, he kissed back and deepened the kiss he licked the edge of my lips asking for access but I denied he smirked and squeezed my higher thighs  making me gasp letting time for Sebastian to slide his you tongue into my mouth. After about 5 minutes I broke the kiss looking deep into his eyes." Does that answer your question?" He smirked and said " no .... but if you tell me how you turned into a cat then yes" I giggle and I just transformed into a cat and hoped out the window leaving a really confused Sebastian. I walk back to the little cottage. Finny was there and I walked up to him and jump into his lap. He laughs and then says " (y/n) I have a question " I meow in response "do you like Sebastian?" I blush so bad so i head right into the cat kingdom and hide under the bed. Finny laughs and says "it's ok I won't tell I promise " I walk out and lay in the bed because it had gotten really late Finny laid beside me and I soon found myself on top of his chest snuggling into his warmth purring.