(Chapter 6)

readers pov

I woke up in a strong, yet kind, embrace, that's when i remembered what happened i look at my bare legs, this god damn demon knew that this shirt could nearly reveal my god damn A$$! i heard muffleing, i turn around to see Sebastian sturring awake so i quickly yet gently hop out of his embrace and swap it with the pillow i was using. I pull down the shirt i was using, and head to the door, on my way i grab my dress.

I head down the halls to my bedroom, but as i past i mistress's room i give a quick check, but to only find out that she was cuddling with Ciel! I slightly giggle then head to my bedroom. I quickly change into a dress that was black with white lacing, it went to knee length, and to top it off she wore the pink crystal (the one nitro gave you) as i slipped on my sexy boots that i thought would give me a flare, i noticed finny was outside walking around in circles so i went to ask him what was going on.

I saw Finny walking around in circles then collapse crying, that's when i relised, he must of been sleep walking still having a dream! i walk over to finny and embrace him with a hug, and whisper "it's ok, shhhh,it's ok" i say over and over he just keeps on crying, once he opens his eyes he looks wide eyed "b-but how" he shouted i was shocked "what's wrong finny?" i look at him with a frown, "n-nothing, it's just a dream" he says not looking me in the eye, i make him look me in the eye and ask politely "will you please tell me" Finny just flinched and nodded "well i was trapped in this cage and i was going crazy and a-and...." he started crying so i hug him "a-and i started stabbing you (y/n).....i'm so sorry...i'm so so sorry" he cries again " hey Finny can i tell ya somethin?" "y-yea" he said "i know you Finny, you aren't that type of guy, and if you want, you can count on me to stop it" he looks at me and nodds then he grabs my wrist and looks me dead in the eye causing our noses to touch, then i hear a growl and look from the corner of my eye to see Sebastian looking out the window, i look back a Finny to see him nod then ask "(y/n)! can we get a tattoo, it will represent family" he said beaming "hmmm, sure" i say and he smiles and then we decide that we would go this afternoon, I walk inside to see Sebastian cleaning to i sneak up behind him and hug him from behind. He must of been a bit shocked but then had a smirk on his face "uh-oh" i run away with Sebastian right on my tail! (hehe get it? cause you a neko) that's when i noticed i was heading to the kitchen so ran faster and hide in a cupboard with POTATOES!!!! i wait as i hear the door open, i hold my breath, i hear Sebastian chuckle then say "here kitty, kitty, kitty, if you behave you wont get punished... too much" i froze in shock i then dash out of the cupboard running for the door but strong arms wrap around my waist pulling me back"now now (y/n) i wont bite" "yea but i might" i say getting a confused look from Sebastian. he then smirks and picks me up putting me onto the table smashing his lips onto mine, i was shocked but i wrapped my arms around his neck and kiss him back. It stayed like that untill we ran out of air, i hop of then say one word "tag " and run out ad hide.

~~~~~~~~~~time skip to after tag and now you are in london ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~bought to you by a sebastian who is shirtless~~~not for long (*///*)

I was in London with Nitro since he practically begged Zeta. She finally agreed but Sebastian....not so much, he had a tantrum and walked out the room, i giggle to myself then turn, i see something out of the corner of my eye it was a cat necklace that had a bell on it! i stared at it for a while and then i see Nitro walk in and come back out with a bag and give it to me, i stare into the bag and gasp "THANK-YOU NITRO!!" i practically tackled him to the ground.

not so much, he had a tantrum and walked out the room, i giggle to myself then turn, i see something out of the corner of my eye it was a cat necklace that had a bell on it! i stared at it for a while and then i see Nitro walk in and come back out...

Nitro lightly places it on my neck and smiles, then he said "you have to wear that to the date you said you would join on remember" "yes" i mumble he just laughs "i still haven't chosen a guy but" "well be fast then" i nod and say "well let me think..... what about Sebastian?" "hmmm does kitten like this birdy?" i blush and look away "i don't know what you are saying pup" (thats his nickname btw) he just laughs and then we walk back to the manor. He waves goodbye to me and i auto-matically walk up to finny and say "ready?" he nods and we leave to get our tattoos.

~~~~~~~at the tattoo shop~~~~~'idk if their is one lol~~~~~~

Finny decides to get a cat like tattoo on his arm of cat resembling me

i got a flower to represent Finny

we left and as soon as i got back home i ran up to my bedroom and fell asleep into a catnap