❇ Special Chapter ❇

Start from the beginning

"You look like a romantic couple out for a beach date." Suji emphasized the 'date'

"Suji, it's not like tha-" Daniel was interrupted by Suji. "I knew something was fishy!"

"Fish? Where?" Hyeongseob looked for the fish. "Egg yokes might be tastier with fish!"

Awkward silence.

"What?" Hyeongseob asked.

"Read the atmosphere will ya?" Woojin said.

"How can you read the atmosphere when there's no letters on it?" Hyeongseob has no idea.

"He's hopeless" Everybody face palmed.

"Why do I even-" Woojin looks so stressed out.

"Ugh, forget it, let's just go to the beach" Suji said

"BEACH?" Taehyung pops out of nowhere.

"Beach" Jimin replied.

"Jimin, you've got no jams" Namjoon teases Jimin.

"My hearteu is-" Hoseok's hand is on his chest.

"A to the G to the U to the STD!" Suga raps intensely.

"Do you know IU -sunbaenim ?" Jungkook asked.

"Calm down kids, Mom can't handle all the six of you!" Jin said.

"B-bangtan S-sonyeondan?!" Suji stutters as she sees her bias group.

"OH MY GOD!" Samuel's out of his mind.

"Oh hi! I invited them" Sungwoon appeared out off nowhere with Taehyun.

"Sungwoon Hyung? Taehyun Hyung?" Daehwi's eyes suddenly sparkled.

"Come on, let's go the beach already!" Taehyun said.

Daniel and Seongwoo looked at each in confusion.

"Did you invite them?" They both asked and they both shook their head.

They sighed heavily.

They rode the Rolls Royce to the beach.

They're already on their summer outfits. Vibrant and colorful tank tops and trousers. Daehwi end up wearing his pink trousers.

When they arrived on the beach, they can't hide they're excitement anymore. They put on the sunblock to each other and dived into the water.

But Suji is still shy to come out with her bikini. To think that she's the only girl in the group.

Daniel searched for her. He saw her at the back of the shower room.

Suji was startled to him so she covered her body with her arms in reflex.

To see Daniel wet with his abs showing made her blush hard. She's a living apple right now.

Same with Daniel to see her hourglass body in bikini. Who wouldn't blush right?

Daniel gulped and took a towel from the cottage. He wrapped it on her.

"B-being p-pretty i-s a sin" He said stuttering. He can't look straight at her.

Suji removed the towel that is wrapped on her and put it on Daniel's back.

"You could catch a cold at that rate. Look you're all wet" She smiled at him.

And because she is shorter than him. He could see heaven. He gulped again.

"You shouldn't be like this.....control" Daniel thought as he close his eyes.

"Daniel hyung! Where are-" Woojin stops as he sees the pretty lady. Woojin looked at her from head to toe."Sexy baby, Oh my Lady"

"Who?" Samuel asked as he followed Woojin.

Samuel's jaw dropped. "Sexy to me" he smirked.

"What the? Sammy you look like a perv" Daewhi commented.

"He is" Guanlin butted it. "But noona is really sexy" Guanlin gave Suji a flying kiss.

"Stop it!" Daniel exclaimed.

"Why you jealous hyung?" Seonho asked while choking on pizza.

"I-m n-not" Daniel stutters.

"But your face says everything" Seongwoo added.

"You've got no jams bro" Namjoon said.

"JAMS? WHERE? Is that tasty with egg yokes?" Shouted someone who's really really really far like from outer space.

"Okay I get it, I'm jealous" Daniel admitted.

Suji pinched his cheeks. "Why are you so cute when you're jealous?"

"I'm feeling bitter here" Sungwoon muttered.

"Don't worry I'm here" Taehyun comforted him.

"Stop that drama! Me and Namjoon is better! Right baby?" Jin poked Namjoons cheeks.

"I had enough of this gayshits." Guanlin walked out and went to Seonho.

"I won't give you any pizzas at all!" Seonho kept all his pizzas.

"This is becoming weirder and weirder" Suga face palmed.

"HI GUYSEU!! I'M J-HOPE YOUR HOPE! NOW LET'S GET INTO SWIMMING, SHALL WE?" That was kinda savage.

And so the swimming squad swam happily forever after.

(A/n: I'm sorry for this. I became insane.)