The Two Rivals Kou And Kano

Start from the beginning

Kou: You damn ugly witch!!

Kano: Shut your face two faced freak!!

Ayato and I stood in the background with dumbfounded looks on our faces and we sweat dropped as we watched them insult each other. 

"Oh brother...here we go again," I said as I faced palmed.

"Again? how does Kano know that guy?"

Ayato asked me.

"Isn't it obvious, they're both Idols and that means that they're rivals in the music industry, when Kano first started out, this guy came along, they were friends for a while but now look at them, they're bickering like a pair of dogs," I said as I looked back at the bickering idols.

"Damnit, Kou!! I have just about enough of you!! this school isn't big enough for the two of us!" Kano shouted angrily.

Ayato and I looked at Kou.

"For once we agree on something, how about we prove which one of us is the best?"

Ayato and I looked back at Kano and she was smirking at him.

"Go on, I'm listening."

Kano said as she glared at Kou.

Ayato and I looked back at Kou and he said,"After school, we'll meet in the auditorium and we will have a sing off that way we'll see who is the best Idol, what do you say? unless if you're a chicken."

Ayato and I looked at Kano and she had a bit of frown on her face. 

"Fine, but don't you even think about chickening out on me either, got it?"

Kano held out her hand and Kou shook it. However, Kano gripped tightly on his hand making Kou yelp in pain.

"Call that punishment should you even think about running away from our little bet and if you do decide to run away, I won't be responsible for my actions, got it?"

Kou nodded his head while trying to hold back his pained face because of Kano's tight grip on his hand.

Kano released Kou's hand and she turned on her heel and walked away. I shook my head and said,"Good grief, Kano had to have the last laugh didn't she?"

Ayato nodded in agreement.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but, melons is kinda scary when she's threatening someone who is annoying the hell out of her."

Ayato said as he watched Kano walk inside the building with Reiji.

"I have a feeling that things are about to get fun around here and also, you and your brothers might get to hear Kano sing as well, that is, if you're sticking around for the bet," I said with a smirk.

Ayato looked at me and he smirked as well.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," Ayato said as he heads inside the school building. 

'Oh boy, this is going to be a long night,' I thought to myself as I caught up to Ayato.

TIME SKIP TO THE SING OFF...

KANO'S POV

Kou and I were on stage and some of the students have gathered in the auditorium. Among the audience, some of our fans were there and so were the Sakamaki brothers.

'So they decided to show up after all huh? well I'll be sure to impress them and I'll make sure that they won't forget it,' I thought to myself as I smiled at them.

Remi came over and she stood in between us and said,"All right, remember you two, this will be a fair performance, don't even think about insulting each other when you're singing, got it, Kou?"