Day 4: Wattpad fans

Guys......

Firstly I wish I could dedicate this to each and every one of you. I have 105 fans and although I don't know any of you I love you all, it means so much to me that 105 of you clicked my page to fan me so word up :p. Um I think I've gotten highly addicted to Wattpad lately and that's because of all the cool stories that each and every one of you write so *pat yourself on your back*. So Wattpad, my friend Kammy introduced me to Wattpad after telling me to read Billion Dollar Girl by @racingheart and from there it went on...I've read so many amazing stories on here and I can't wait to read even more. Even though I don't personally know all of you I'm glad to know you even if it's only by association :p. You guys spur me on with your comments and votes- which brings me to my next point...I love writing but I don't know what you guys think about 'Secret' so this is a plea if you read 'Secret' can you vote if you like it and comment and let me know what you think. I try to read as many stories as possible and I comment on all of them so please bear with me if I take long to get to your story when you tell me to read it :p. I love reading so I'm more than happy to try anything you want me to read apart from fantasy or any of that shit- sorry if that's what you write, anyways I love you all and I can't be bothered to write anymore so peace bitches :)

MalikaDreams