Chapter 9- intruder

Charli's p.o.v. just after everyone left.

I feel so relaxed after my bubble bath.

I decided to go to the kitchen and got my secret stash on skittles that were hiding in a empty vegetable bag so Lucas couldn't steal them and went to the lounge room to watch Doctor Who.

It was about an hour before Lucas got home with the girls as it was 40 min drive back.

Suddenly there was a crashing noise coming from the kitchen.

'What the hell was that' I thought to myself as I started to walk a slowly to the kitchen.

As I peeked around the wall I saw a figure creeping around the kitchen.

I silently hurried quietly to the lounge room got my phone and crept upstairs to Lucas' room.

As I closed the wardrobe door I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

I called Lucas but he did answer so I called him again but it went to voice mail.

unknowns p.o.v.

I finally found out were that little bitchs adopted parents live. She has to die or I'll sell her for what her parents ow me.

I broke the window to what seems to be the kitchen when I enter.

I crouched down behind the island and started to slowly breathe. I heard almost silence footsteps, finally my plan can come into action.

I follow the person and wait until they are up stairs before I started to walk a little heavier so they could hear me coming up the stairs.

I walked into the room the person was in and turned on the light.

I was shocked at what I saw.

Charli's p.o.v.

The light turned on. I gasped and left a quick voice mail to Lucas.

"Lucas" I whispered into the phone, "Someone's in the house..."

But before I could say anything else the door bursted opened and I screamed before I felt something hit the back of my head then everything went black.

--------------------------------------------------------

Umm this is a short chapter and I don't know when I'll update because I'm having writes block and I'll trying to stay on track with uploading.