(FNAF) Mangle's Breakdown

Summary; Mangle has a breakdown because something falls over and she doesn't know why. POV.

TW; Suicidal mentions

What just happened?

Mangle thought about that question for a few moments.

She was cleaning up, right. She’d wanted to take care of it for Chica and Dee, since the latter wanted to spend time with her bears and Chica needed some minor repairs. She was being nice. She was trying to be nice. And she had been, right?

Yeah. She had. She’d been putting away the pots and cleaning things. Multitasking. She could multitask.
Something had fallen. It was loud. It hurt.

Then what?

She couldn’t remember. She blacked out, kind of.

Now her vents were sputtering, and she was gasping. Coolant was in a puddle on the floor, but there weren’t any flashing warnings behind her eyes. She must’ve been sobbing - checking this with a paw, she confirmed it. Her gaze turned upwards to look around the kitchen; several things were broken or had scuff and clawmarks. Something happened. Was she attacked? She couldn’t remember.

“... Vixx?”

She turned her attention to the door, still panting for air. The coolant wouldn’t stop, why wasn’t it stopping? She was fine, wasn’t she? Was she broken-

Broken, broken, pieces, garbage, junkyard, falling apart --

“Vixen. Are you okay? What’s going on?”

Her ears twitched, staring at the kitchen’s entrance. Blue had a concerned, afraid look, her own ears pinned and staring at her girlfriend.
Mangle tried to reply. She did. But words didn’t work, and instead, she let out a weak sob and dropped down again. It cascaded like a waterfall.

She was vaguely aware of Blue running to her side and pulling her close. She knew she was being held, she could hear the bunny whisper “It’s all okay, everything’s going to be okay.”

Mangle knew that. She knew everything was okay, and she didn’t know why her mind disagreed with her.

She’d thought everything was normal.

Normal at Fazbear’s, however, was a bloated term.