6

6

Soul mate

Noun: soul-mate

A person with whom you have an immediate connection the moment you meet- a connection so strong that you are drawn to them in a way you have never experienced before. As this connection develops over time, you experience a love so deep, strong and complex, that you begin to doubt that you have ever truly loved anyone prior. Your soulmate understands and connects with you in every way and on every level, which brings a sense of peace, calmness and happiness when you are around them. You are also all that much aware of the beauty in life, because you have been given a great gift and will always be thankful.The one person who can always make you smile, who shares your hopes and dreams, who makes you whole. You already know them, feel who they are. Then you speak and realize this is the most amazing person you have ever met and you feel unnaturally comfortable with them. Days filled with laughter. Even if you are sitting next to each other, touching each other, it still feels like they are miles away because that person could never be close enough yet at the same time it feels like you are melting together and your spirits are dancing. Folklore claims that when a soul decends to earth it splits in two, each half of the soul inhabiting a seperate body. These two people are forever after 'soulmates,' and will never be complete until they find one another.

Will we ever be complete again?

I'm sorry Harry

Yours sincerely Louis

Xx