Chapter 11

Hey guys! Another chapter! Keeping busy and managing to keep writing! Hope you like it! Vote, Fan, Comment, Fav. Love you all!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "Morning Merope," Ginny said, looking up from her toast and jam. Her eyes widened as she looked at the 7th year.

    Merope was wearing a long sleeved, tight fitting deep green shirt and a pair of ripped up skinny jeans. She had her trademark makeup, but her long black hair was pulled up into a high ponytail. And she'd traded her black converse for a pair of brown gladiator sandals.

    Ginny whistled and grinned. "Jeez. Got a hot date or something?"

    Merope laughed and shrugged. "Maybe. But I know you do," she said teasingly. Ginny blushed and looked down at her own outfit.She was wearing a pair of black shorts, a dark blue tanktop, and a pair of dark bluish-black flats. She'd also done her own makeup.

    Each morning before breakfast, Merope had helped Ginny try different looks and showed her what every brush did. She'd also helped her match colors and showed Ginny her favorite tricks.

    Dean had been surprised by her wearing makeup, but he'd liked it. At least, Ginny thought so. He'd been shy when he's aorund her.

    "Kinda," Ginny said, giggling. Merope smiled and motioned for Merope to sit down. "Everyone else seems to have dressed nicely as well."

    "You call my ripped jeans nice?" Merope asked, eyes narrowed in disbelief.

    "You look nice in general," Ginny said. "You always look nice."

    Merope laughed and gave Ginny a warm smile. "Thanks Ginny. You do too."

*~*

    "Wow. I've never seen Malfoy in jeans before," Ginny said, looking past Merope to the table opposite the Griffindor table. As you walked in the Great Hall, the Griffindor table is to the immediate left and the Slytherin is the immediate right. Hufflepuff is on the far side of Griffindor, and Ravenclaw is the far side of Slytherin.

    Ginny's gaze was right behind Merope so Merope had to turn her whole body to take a look.

    "He looks kinda...hot," Ginny said, giggling slightly. Merope grinned at her, then turned back to Draco. Ginny was right.

    Draco was wearing a dark grey snug-fitted shirt that showed off his well toned body and his jeans were snug aroud his hips and loosely fit the rest of the way down. And his hair looked like he had just run his hand through it, carelessly tousled and very hot.

    "Merope," Ginny siad. Merope blinked and turned back around to face her.

    "Hm?" she asked, wondering what she'd missed while she was ogling Draco.

    "He is hot, isn't he," Ginny urged, looking at her closely.

    "Um, yeah," Merope said, wondering what she was getting at.

    "Talking about me girls?" Fred asked, sitting beside Merope.

    "Even if we were we wouldn't tell you," Merope said, rolling her eyes. Ginny laughed at Fred's indignant expression.

    "What?" Fred asked, inspecting his shirt. "I didn't drop anything did I?"

    "No. Just George's shirt," Ginny said, still laughing. Merope turned around had to laugh as well.