question 21//what a pity

Start from the beginning

          Jungkook tried to be expressionless as he watched Taehyung begin to poledance, moving his hips so seductively that the crowd turned their attention towards him. Some men threw money onto the stage and Taehyung bit his lip, his eyes half-lidded. When the song was over, the catcalls and provocative words directed towards Taehyung caused sexual tension to fill the whole club.

          Taehyung looked towards where Jungkook was standing after some of the hoots and catcalls had died down. Jungkook's face was hard and his eyes intensely stared at Taehyung making him smirk. Jealous Jungkook cue.

          Jungkook stood up and dragged Taehyung down from the stage. One man stood up. "Hey! What do you think you're doing?" Jungkook gave one glare that shut the man up. "Taking my boyfriend back, do you have a problem with that?" The man grudgingly shook his head and Jungkook continued to walk off, his tight grip on Taehyung's wrist not letting go.

          Jungkook slammed Taehyung to the wall in the back, and he held his hands ahove his head so that there was no escape.

          You fucking strip tease," Jungkook growled in his ear making Taehyung shiver. "My name is Taehyung, thank you very much." Jungkook chuckled. "Well babyboy, I think you were being too naughty in front of others, don't you think? You need a punishment." An evil smirk took over Jungkook's face and Taehyung felt turned on.

          Before anything could progress, a call from across the room was heard. "Sir, some guests would like to ask some questions from the meeting!" Jungkook cursed under his breath.

          "Babyboy, be patient and wait for me to finish," Jungkook said in a deep tone laced with authority and Taehyung let out a lewd moan to tease him more. Jungkook gave a playful glare before leaving him and Taehyung sighed. A perfectly good chance missed. Taehyung had a bored look on his face as he eyed everyone in the room.

          By now, a lot more people were enjoying themselves in the club so Taehyung had a hard time even seeing where Jungkook had gone off to. He looked at his watch. 15 minutes had passed. Maybe Kookie was done by now. He started walking in search of Jungkook, making his way through the thick crowd.

          Taehyung bumped into someone and he rolled his eyes internally to see a flashy woman. "I'm extremely sorry," Taehyung said politely, a small smile on his face in efforts to hide his disgust. It was obvious to see the woman was practically eye raping him and she smirked. He was obviously trying to flirt with me. Who wouldn't?

          The woman fluttered her eyes and wore a greasy smile. "Oh you naaughtty boy," she said as she looked up. "You could have just asked if you wanted my attention. I wouldn't mind." Taehyung struggled to keep the polite smile on his face. "I'm sorry but please stop." The woman's eyes went wide for a second but soon smirked again.

          "Oh, so you're hard to get? I can play that game," the woman purred into his ear, making sure to press as much of her body as possible on him. Taehyung rolled his eyes and made a face of disgust at her. It was hard to keep the polite facade when the woman was so damn desperate.

          "Don't think too highly of yourself, bitch. I obviously have no interest in you and your fake ass body, so fuck off." Taehyung suddenly smiled creepily as he leaned closer to her face. "You would look so much prettier decapitated and nailed onto the wall, but I feel merciful today." Taehyung roughly pushed her out of the way and looked for Jungkook again.