11

School was hell for me. Not because people bullied me, the people actually didn't talk to me, but it was because everyone knew my private life more than I did. Everyone knew why I was in Florida in the first place, everyone knew what my mom had done. The teachers eventually found out about me and would stare at me strangely, and it got to a point where I didn't bother to ask questions so I just looked down on my notes.

Things were pretty rough, it was basically the domino effect. Everyone knew my life, nobody wanted to talk to me, teachers were suspicious, I grew anxious, I could barely eat, depression kicked in and before I knew it I was down 20 pounds.

When I came back home, I didn't eat. I would lie about going to a restaurant before arriving, or else my father would make me sit down and eat with the rest of my family and it would be an awkward meal.

In a six bedroom house, I chose the basement. I know, pretty stupid, but it was the most clever actually. If I were to stay in the highest bedroom I would have to pass by my 'sisters', and I did not want to do that.

My bedroom was alright. Some books, posters, a small window to the backyard... No TV though, although that wasn't something I needed. My bedroom seemed sad, but that was how my emotions were.

I was depressed alright, and it wasn't something I was proud of. I felt worse than ever, I missed Alison, I missed being Whitney's friend, I missed Angel Heaven, I wanted things to be happy like they used to be.

There I was, sitting down on one of the cafeteria's tables, eating their disgusting food while studying History. All of a sudden, I felt movement near me. I was alone, that meant someone sat down near me.

I looked up.

There were four girls. One with brunette hair, a perfectly round face and full lips. Her makeup was on point, I'd never be able to do that. The second girl was blonde, she was wearing pink eyeshadow and red lipstick. The rest were girls with black hair, their makeup seemed normal.

"Oh, um, hi." I greeted them.

They started giggling, which made me raise an eyebrow.

"So... You're Eminem's daughter?" the raven haired girl spoke.

I rolled my eyes mentally. However, outside, I nodded. Practically everyone knew the truth, everyone knew who I really was, they knew what happened... I wished sometimes that my family could be normal, that our problems stay between us, not public for others to judge.

"How does it feel knowing your father is a drug addict?" the blonde girl asked.

I coughed out my lunch. "What?!"

They all giggled again. This time, the brunette facing me stared at me with a grin, trying to keep her giggles quiet.

"Your Dad did so many drugs back in the day when he was actually cool and hot, do you think he could sell me some crack?" she asked.

I did not understand a word.

"He... He..."

"Also, don't you feel intimidated that his old songs talk about raping lesbians and all that sexism? That's pretty disgusting, wouldn't be surprised if you turned out to be the same."

"I don't know what you're talking about, in fact, I have no idea who you are."

The girls stood up.

"Well, Lily, I'm Autumn." the brunette said, then pointed at the blonde girl. "That's Olivia, Alexandra and Ingrid."

The raven haired girl, who now had a name, spoke. "You didn't answer our question."

They all turned their heads to me.

"I don't think I should answer. I don't know what you're talking about, my father isn't sexist, he has four daughters..."

Raven grinned. "Oh sweetie, if you only knew."

Olivia snickered. "Give a break guys, she's adopted. She's been living with them for like six months, of course she doesn't listen to his old music."

I stood up, clearly upset, which meant they had won. They wanted to make me angry, they wanted to make me cry... I wasn't going to cry, not at that moment, not there. I was not going to let them be satisfied.

"Look, I don't give a fuck, alright? I don't care about anything, I don't care... Now, leave me alone, I can ruin your life's with my phone and my large following so I'd be careful."

That made them stop their giggling.

I promised myself that I wouldn't let my internet fame get ahold of my life, I didn't want to brag or even mention it. But, I broke Alisons promise, I knew I couldn't keep them.

Ingrid glared at me. "You're a real bitch."

I glared at her back. I was done with being quite, I was angry at the whole world. I was angry at my father, my sisters, my mother, my old friends, myself...

"Oh sweetie, you have no idea..."

The whole point about this chapter is that normally people change into bad people when bad stuff happen. It's not entirely the person's fault. Before, you've seen Lilyth being a sweet girl despite her whole deal with the orphanage and her sisters.

Ever since the issue with her mother, she's been getting more and more aggressive.

Now, she's either angry or doesn't care. She's willing to threatened people instead of being quite, she's willing to break promises because she doesn't care.

Twitter: OhSweetVile
Instagram: ohsweetvile