6

I just wanted to remind everyone that I know Marshall isn't married to Kim because she's a bitch. But for now he is, just wait a little. Also, I have an ask.fm, it's called: Adore_You_Chris.

It wasn't unusual that it ran in March, but that is if it wasn't in California. I literally have three bags of summer clothes but not even a single winter jacket. I always been told warm clothes cost a fortune, now it turns out I don't have one and it's raining. What a great surprise.

Hailie shivered and took a jacket under her seat. It was blue and white with drawing of cats, dogs and lots of animals. It wasn't my style, but I would love to wear it right now.

"It's so cold out." Alaina said, putting on a sweater over her shirt. "I feel bad for anyone who doesn't have a jacket."

I knew that when she said 'anyone', she meant me, because even though I was wearing a sweater, IT WAS SO COLD. I mean, I was used to being cold at the orphanage but I always slept and forgot about it. Also, I had warm blankets and I slept next to Alison, so I was only cold when I was in class. People were always getting sick and it really did suck when teachers made us wear the little masks. And you know what else sucked? That every week someone had to help the nurse and it was not fun. I had to watch people puke, cry and bleed themselfs. It was NOT fun. I was lucky that I left before it was my turn.

"How long is it going to take?" I asked.

"A long time, I suggest you take a nap." Alaina answered with her smart-girl tone.

"Are you going to poison me in my sleep?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Alaina turned around, moving her hair and smirking. "That's for me to know, and you to find out."

Alaina turned back around, twisting her hair around. Hailie seemed angry and upset, I wonder why *sarcasm*. I decided to ignore Alaina's comment about poising me and actually sleep. I was so tired after having that awful dream, I didn't know if I actually did get some sleep last night. I layed my head against my hand and closed my eyes, sighing heavily. It wasn't until a few minutes I started hearing voices.

"You stupid girl...."

"Idiot."

"YOU LIED TO ME!" Alisson's voice screamed into the dark shadows all of a sudden.

I opened my eyes, seeing Alisson crying and her face red and swollen. My eyes widened as I realized I wasn't in the car anymore, I was in the orphanage again. Alisson looked like a maniac, her face was full of scars and her eyes were swollen red from crying. Her brunette hair cover her face and she screamed in pain, getting a hold of my shoulders and moving me around.

"YOU LIED TO ME!" She yelled, giving me a punch in my shoulder. "YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T DIE! YOU PROMISED ME!!!·

"Alison, what are you talking about? I'm alive!!!" I exclaimed.

Alisson acted like if she wasn't noticing my presence. She got a hold of the picture in our desk and threw it against the wall, watching how it broke into little pieces. She then cornered herself and started crying.

A newspaper fell from the shelf as Alisson punch the wall. I walked over to it and picked it up. In big bold words, it said: "TEEN GIRL KILLED BY SISTER." I dropped the newspaper when I read the title, staring at Alisson. She shivered, cleaning tears with her thumb.

"A-Alaina wasn't joking about the poison..." I whispered, my eyes big and with tears in them.

In one of the corners, a shadow appeared. I couldn't tell what it was, it had no body. But slowly, it opened it's eyes, staring at me with it's evil eyes. From the shadows, Alaina stepped out, smirking at me while she played with a knife, covered in blood.