"I- No, I'm not. I haven't." Stiles stutters trying to avoid looking at the girl he was starting to fall in love with.

"Just go!" Scott shoves him lightly in the direction where Y/N was getting her books from her locker.

Stiles makes a face at his best friend while Scott only smirks in response. As Stiles gets closer she doesn't turn around which only makes his heartbeat quicken.

Y/N stays concentrated on something in her locker, not sensing his presence.

He taps her on the shoulder and she gasps quickly stepping away from him.

"What!" He holds up his hands cautiously.

"Oh! Stiles! I just- you surprised me!" She keeps a distance between the two.

"Sorry. I didn't realize." He blushes sheepishly.

"It's okay. I was trying to fix my locker anyway." She gestures to the locker.

"What happened?" He chuckles staring at the small hole in the metal of her locker.

"I don't know. It's always been like that." She gets closer towards him, standing by his side as they inspect the damage.

"Well at least you don't have to pay for it." Stiles chuckles looking down at her focused expression.

"Yeah." She keeps her focus on her locker.

"So um Y/N I was wondering if- " He takes her hand in his nervously to get her attention.

She gasps and quickly pulls her hand away from his grip. She looks at him with wide eyes and runs away in fear, grabbing her books and bag.

"Y/N!" He shouts as he watches her run away. He clenches his fists in frustration and then slams her locker closed in anger.

"Stiles what happened?" Scott appears at his side.

"I don't know! She just ran away! What did I do wrong?"

"I don't know. Maybe she's just scared?" Scott looks at her locker detecting a different smell, a supernatural smell.

"Why aren't you hanging out with her anymore?" Kira questions, taking the seat behind Stiles who jumps in surprise.

"God Kira! What the hell?" He turns to her with wide eyes.

"Sorry! It's just Y/N is so lonely now and so are you!" She says sympathetically.

"I'm not lonely! And she's fine! Look! Y/N is drawing!" He gestures to the quiet girl looking down at her book.

"That doesn't mean she's happy. Why are you mad at her anyway?" Kira squints her eyes at him for an answer.

"I'm not mad at her."

"Really?"

"I'm just...frustrated. I mean I was nervous as it is when I was trying to ask her out but then she just ran away." Stiles looks down as he remembers how heartbroken he felt.

"Oh." Kira says, noticing his sad demeanor.

"Um well I could talk to her." She suggests.

"Seriously?" He looks up at her with hope.

"Sure. She'll probably understand." She nods her head.