INTRODUCTION

╔═

╔═. ✩ . ═════════════╗
INTRODUCTION:
BLUE BLOOD
╚═════════════. ✩ . ═╝

When she was younger, people thought Evie Andrews had it all. They assumed her life was filled with flowers, rainbows and unicorns, as if her world was a classic fairytale mothers would read to their children at night. But if only life was that gentle to her;

August 12th, 1996. The day when she became a hunter.

She knew things, even before she became a hunter. What else could you expect from her if she was raised in a family full of skilled hunters. It was only because of her older sister, Ellen Harvelle that she wasn't forced into the hunting world before she was sixteen. And that still happened by an accident. Apparently once you follow your sister around — when she's working on a case, you might be kidnapped by a ghoul and are on a verge of dying, it's then when you realise you might have screwed up in more ways you could've thought.

That was when she realized she only had two options at that point: either she can be the hunter or she can be the hunted. And Evie, for sure, wasn't planning to die again anytime soon.

August 12th, 2004. The day she lost everything.

Being a hunter, had its perks. She could kick ass, any sorts, especially. Demons, shapeshifters, werewolves, spirits, vampires. You name it. She was saving lives and that brought joy in her. But being so caught up with cases, she sometimes would lose track of reality and what she had. — She had a family. She had a fiancé she adored and who adored her. She had a baby on the way and a best friend that supported her through thick and thin.

She had everything one could possible dream of... until that day. The only demon case she was working on had her screwed. Who would've thought that day she would lose everyone she loved?

August 12th, 2006. The day she met the Winchesters.

『 ✎ introducing ...

⬐ sophia bush ⬎elodie ❛evie❜ andrews

⬐ sophia bush ⬎
elodie evie andrews

『 ✎ end of chapter ...

i have one thing to say. blame barrysoallen . she gave me no choice but to republish evie's story. my marvel series was gonna go up first but i guess not. ( also mickey's story cursed hearts is so good, it was making me bring back evie, so let's try again.)