six

"I know it's just a day trip, but I don't like the fact that he's been having day time accidents." Louis pouted as he finished putting a couple of things in a small backpack for Harry to take. "I just think a pull-up will be better." 

"We don't want to him to be embarrassed in front of his school mates. We'll just tell the teacher to keep an eye on him." 

"Yeah, you're right." Louis sighed, "I'll go get him up. Will you make sure the Liam and Niall are up?" Once the man received a nod from his husband, he proceeded down the hallway into Harry's bedroom, finding him sat on the middle of the bed with a destressed look on his face. 

"Hey," Louis sighed, he never knows when the boy wakes up as he's always just sat on the bed when either of the husbands walk into the room. "You ready for a fun day at the Zoo?" Louis beamed as he helped the boy off the bed and get him ready for the day. 

Harry sniffled in response, gently shaking his head because he didn't want to go. Going to school was bad enough, going on a field trip with them was something the boy did not look forward to. "No?" Louis frowned. "But it will be so much fun! I heard a rumour that you'll get to feed the monkeys, your favourite." Harry still shook his head because he didn't want to go. Louis sneakily put a pull-up on the boy, quickly pulling his trousers up. "Come on, let's get some breakfast." Louis smiled and took Harry's small hand in his own as they walked down the stairs together, finding Zayn buttering a few pieces of toasts and putting them on plates with small portions of scrambled eggs. 

"Where are the boys?" Louis asks as he pulls a chair out for Harry to sit on and grabs a glass of water for the boy. "Li's got a fever, just a little bit and he feels fine, but he has a little bit of cough. I want to keep him home just in case. Niall forgot to pack his football kit yesterday and he's got practice today. He'll be down in a second." Zayn smiled and pecked Louis' lips before serving the plates. 

"Good morning, Harry." Zayn smiled as he placed the eggs and toast in front of him but the boy just frowned, still feeling nervous about the day ahead. "You feeling okay?" Zayn placed a hand on his forehead but it felt completely fine. 

"He's feeling a bit nervous I think." Louis smiled, "but he'll have so much fun today. There's nothing more fun than going to the Zoo!" 

They scarfed down their breakfast, a sleepy looking Liam walking into the kitchen about half way through demanding some cuddles and breakfast which Louis happily provided. Liam always got a little bit clingy when he was feeling a little bit under the weather and Louis enjoyed that. 

"Okay, hurry to the car please, we don't want to be late." Zayn instructed. "I'm taking your car Lou; it has Harry's seat in it and frankly I'm too lazy to move to the other one. Here are my keys if you need to go somewhere." Zayn gives his husband a kiss before lightly pecking Liam's warm forehead. 

"Tell Harry that if he feels the need to, he can tell his teacher to call me. He isn't too excited about going but I want him to go. If he doesn't like it once he's there, I'll be happy to go get him." Louis fussed, making Zayn laugh. "Not funny babe, I want him to feel happy and safe."
"I'm sure loads of kid's dread going, but fine, I'll talk to him." Zayn assured which made Louis feel a little bit better. 

They drop Niall off first and the boy wasted no time saying bye to his father before rushing out of the car to meet his friends. Harry did kind of envy Niall, and Liam too. They had loads of friends and always came home with fun stories to tell but that was never the case for Harry. 

"Okay, hat, mittens, coat. You warm enough?" Zayn fussed as he stood by Harry and his class. The boy simply nodded, his bobble hat bopping up and down. "Louis put a sweater in your bag in case it gets too cold, and there are snacks and juice in there as well." The man crouched down to Harry height, helping him adjust the bag on his back before turning the boy to face him. "If you need to, I've told your teacher that Louis will pick you up, okay? Just tell him if you feel uncomfortable or don't feel good." The men weren't ones for special treatments, but Harry just seemed like he needed it. If it were Liam, they'd say he'd have great time and he would have so many stories when he got back home, but Harry, he was just different. 

This Will Work Out (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara