First Day of School pt.1

Lucy POV

Okay so today is Gray and I first day of school at FTA. During the tour we saw the classrooms through the windows. We saw this HUGE gym. We went out to the football and Gray and I met coach Yajima. He's tiny but extremely scary. We also met the Principal Makorav he's tiny too but can grow into a beast I peed a little. We met nurse Porlyusica. She doesn't really like kids but I'm not going to take it personal as so Mira told me. We also met the Student Body President (SBP). Her name is Erza Titania Scarlet. She's so pretty. She has awesome luscious hair that flows in the wind every way she turns. She has beautiful creamy skin and a soft smile. BUT DONT LET THAT FOOL YOU SHE MEANS BUSINESS. Her attitude is stellar and shes big on formalities calling us by our last names. I'm going to try to be her friend and change that. BUT IM SO EXCITED BECAUSE ITS OUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. but also really scared because I don't want to have enimies. BUT STILL IM HAPPY. okay okay I know I'm a bit bipolar but who wouldn't be when its your first day and you don't know if people are going to like you or not. Today was Wednesday and that means uniforms. (Uniforms are up above) I got out of bed laid out my uniform and went into the bathroom. I ran me a hot shower. I cleaned myself for 10 minutes and then got out of the shower. I looked in my draw for my lotion , face cream, deodorant, toothbrush and toothpaste. I didn't find it. I swear if I find out that he took it. ALL OF IT"GRAY FULLBUSTER" I called wrapping myself in a xtra large towel. "YEAH?" he called. "COME.HERE.NOW." I yelled "UGGGHHH ALRIGHT ALRIGHT IM COMING" he complained. I heard his footsteps so I unlocked the door. "Yes my younger sister whatever do you need" he said sarcastically. "Gray where is my things that be in my draw?" I asked pulling the draw open to show him that they were missing. "Oh those oh yea they're in my bathroom." He laughed as there wasn't anything wrong. I could feel my veins pop out. "GRAY. JAMES. FULLBUSTER. MY TOOTHBRUSH?! YOU STOLE MY TOOTHBRUSH!! WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE OTHER STUFF LATER BUT MY TOOTHBRUSH?!" I yelled in disbelief. "WOAH WOAH hold up now. You said toothbrush?" He asked confused. "Yes Gray thing that gets plaque off of teeth. And the thing that gives you whiter teeth. YES MY TOOTHBRUSH" I said. He started laughing and was on the ground rolling laughing. "Hahaha Oh my gosh Lucy hahaha look directly straight at the cabinet right beside the toothpaste, and your face products, and your lotion hahahhah AND YOUR DEODORANT HAHAHHAAHAHA" he laughed. " I thought you were talking about my things yes those are in my bathroom but yours are in the cabinet" he said finally getting himself together. I stood there with my mouth gaped open. "Omg Lucy you're so dense. But hey get dressed we only have 20 minutes til first bell rings." He said. Then left out of my room. I closed the door and finished my routine in silence still in shock of my denseness. I went downstairs for breakfast. Mom cooked eggs bacon grits and SAUSAGE. I was so happy . I checked my phone only 10 minutes remained. I sped up on my eating but was careful not to choke. Gray and I finished at the same time and told our parents goodbye.

*timeskip in the front of FTA*

As Gray and I walked he automatically disappeared and went to a group of boys. I was left alone and was trying to find someone I can talk to until someone called my name. "LUCY! HEY LUCY!" someone called I looked around and saw Mira running to me. "Hey Mira wassup why are you running so fast, catch some air" I chuckled. She did also. "Hey I was running to tell you if you wanted to meet my friends." She explained. "Oh um sure!" I smiled. "Yaass let's go" she said as she grabbed my hand and ran towards a group of girls. When we finally arrived we did some quick introductions. I met a girl with short blue hair named Levy McGarden. Another girl with long blue hair named Juvia Locksar. And I already knew Erza. We all instantly became friends and exchanged numbers. After that Gray and a group of boys came up to us. "Oh hey Gray" I waved confused on why he was here. "Hey sis  I wanted you to meet some people The guy with the long black hair and many piercings is Gajeel , the one with blue hair and tattoo on his face is Jellal ,  the one with the short blonde hair is Laxus , and the one with the pink spiky hair is Natsu" Gray introduced his friends. "C-Can Juvia talk to Lucy for a second" Juvia asked pulling my arm not really letting me answer. "LUCY'S BROTHER IS SO HOT LIKE OMG LUCY JUVIA IS IN LOVE WITH GRAY-SAMA" Juvia yelled. "Um juvia we didn't really walk away to far like we only walked about probably two steps so he could hear you." I informed her. I looked at Gray and he was slightly blushing. "OMG JUVIA IS SO SORRY" she cried into my shirt. The bell rang and Juvia ran inside by herself - disappearing into the crowd.  Poor Juvia, I hope she's okI thought then. I walked inside the school with my new group of friends.

***********************************
Hey guys so I hope you enjoyed the second chapter of "Winner?! (Nalu fanfic)" make you comment and vote follow and I'll see you in the next chapter babes byyyyyyyyeeee.

~K