Prologue

The most active role players in this story would be Kyle Oswell Akers nicknamed Kylo, Aubree William Frost called Austie by her friends and Cassidy Joyce Akers better known as Case or Casey. These three characters will stay along for the entire part while new characters would keep coming and going.

A brief intro of all the three:-

Kyle Oswell Akers, 19 is a Music Student who recently passed out of the St. Landon and Dawson high school, California and is endeavoring to achieve heights in his music career. He is pursuing Piano, Guitar and Vocals in Horatio Finley University of Musical Arts in Washington DC. By now, you must've guessed what his passion is... Music. He is an exceptional composer and singer and his fan following sites crash at least twice a day.( The server is to be blamed as he started small.) In the past five months, he has released two albums which have augmented his fan figures from a mere 1,000 to over 5,000 in the United States. His father Oswell was a professional photographer who inspired Kyle to do in life only what his passion is and not follow where the business and market leads you. Oswell Akers now rests in peace alongside his wife in the Elazar graveyard after living an efficacious life.

Aubree William Frost (who inherited her middle name from her paternal grandfather William Frost) is currently 19, who just achieved a stunning 4.8 out of 5 from Alasdair Archibald high school, Florida - the most renowned school in the entire East coast. She too has joined the Horatio Finley University of Musical Arts in the hope of using her knowledge to expand the scope of music and make it more technical for people to understand music. Her grandfather William was a captain in the US Air Force Speacial Bomb squadron Alpha Division who died in the Gulf War and hence she was honorably given the second name "William" on her birth.

Cassidy Joyce Akers (Called Case or Casey by her friends) is Kylo's younger sister who had her second name after her mother Joyce Akers as her parents felt it was only fair that if one child has a middle name of his father, then the other should be named after her mother. She is in her Senior year (the last year of high school) at the Norman Garrick high school which she joined after she along with Kylo shifted to DC from California. Only one year younger to Kylo, she and Kylo are very close to each other because most of the times, they go through similar problems such as teenage love and also because they are the only ones at home which made them manage everything on their own which without a doubt, they are now very good at. Thus, they are one unbreakable pair. Cassidy too plans on making it to the Horatio Finley School of Musical Arts for she is inspired by her brother to become a singer as well as a Violinist. She is also into journalism and in love with books. She has already published her first novel and gained $12,000 from it.

So readers... how's the Prologue??? Be active readers. Comment. Be appreciative readers. Vote. Be promotional readers. Share.

Pls tell me what you think's gonna happen, how do you like it, what's missing and what can be added. Believe me, I appreciate suggestions...

Anhad31