Chapter 9 - Call!!

Start from the beginning

"Oh, wow. I never thought you do posses brain in that small portion of your head", I said and she pouted.

"I'll take it as a compliment", she said and then glanced at my glass of tea.

"All yours", I said forwarding my glass towards her only.

She took it from me and then stood up. She walked towards the counter and paid for the tea.

"Ain't the bill on me?", I asked confused.

"Yeah but you do need money to get the punctured tyres repair so I'm paying for the tea", she said.

"I can afford that much amount of money", I told her but she rolled her eyes. I noticed she was still holding that another glass of tea.

We both came out of the shop and she said, "Ok, mr. Billionaire. Next time remind me to ask you to take me to a five star hotel". This time I rolled my eyes.

Yeah yeah, keep dreaming about that, I thought.

She walked towards the footpath next to the shop and gave that glass of tea to an old lady along with a packet of biscuit. The old lady thanked her and Miss. Spooky just smiled back. She's a nice girl.

What? She's spooky. What am I suppose to call her then?

"Let's go", she said.

"Where?", I asked.

"College, I guess you've a very important class to attend", she said mimicking me.

"No, I need to get my bike repaired first, thanks to you. I'll call someone to take me to the mechanic", I said taking out my mobile from my jeans and she just grimaced.

"As you say", she said and then sat on her scooty and left.

I dialled Jay's number and asked him to come to the shop. My bike needs a heavy repairing.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Aashi's P.O.V.

I parked my scooty in the ​parking area and ran towards the college, not wanting to get late for the next lecture at least. I reached my class on time and as soon as I walk over to my seat with Nia, I saw her talking to Samar!!

That's new!!

I stood right near my seat where they both were talking. Nia looked at me and Samar followed her lead. I felt a bit paranoid of his stares because I had this teeny tiny crush on him, so yeah, I'm nervous under his scrutinizing gaze. He overlooked at me from up to down and then passed me a smile. I smiled back.

"Samar, she's Aashi Sharma. My friend" Nia said looking at Samar who turned his head to glance at her.

"And Aashi, this is Samar. We just became friends", she said looking at me.

"Hi, nice to meet you", Samar said and forwarded his hand towards me. I gladly accepted it and man, his hands are soft.