_*RWBY: Blake Belladonna x Self(Faunus:Wolf) Vol 1 Part 13*_

Start from the beginning

*When I heard that name, I feel like going back to doing my job. But I stopped myself.*

Weiss: Hmph. The White Fang. What an awful bunch of degenerates.

Blake: What's your problem?

Weiss: My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane.

Blake: The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths. They're a collection of misguided faunus.

Me: Blake is right. The White Fang has just been a protest by all Faunus to have equal rights like a human. Something must have done them to results with violence.

Blake: See, they're "very" misguided. Either way, it doesn't explain why they would rob a Dust shop in the middle of downtown Vale.

Ruby: Hmm. Blake's got a point. Besides, the police never caught that Torchwick guy I ran into a few months ago...maybe it was him.

Me: I highly agree, but to pull a heist like this requires a couple of men & smart equipment.

Weiss: That still doesn't change the fact that the White Fang are a bunch of sun. Those Faunus only know how to lie, cheat, & steal.

*Hearing that make burst into anger a bit.*

Me: Hey! Not all of us does that!

???: Hey! Stop that Faunus!

*We turn back to the boat & run the edge & see a monkey faunus running away from the crew. He hop the boat & hanging by his tail on a lightpost.*

Faunus: Hey! A "no good" stowaway would have been caught. I'm a great stowaway.

Me: It can't be...

(Note: cue slomo)

*We saw him threw a banana peel at the detective & hop off the light. He then ran them chasing him. We turn around & what I see couldn't believe it as if  this Faunus was my childhood friend I thought I've abandoned: Sun Wukong. The second he ran past me felt like minutes.*

Sun(MTW): Sup.

Me(MTW): Sun?

*I felt like something was taken from Me, but nothing was gone.*

Yang: Well Weiss, you wanted to see the competition & there it goes.

Weiss: Quick! We have to observe him!

*Weiss, Yang, & Ruby ran after them, leaving me & Blake behind.*

Blake: Friend of yours?

Me: Yeah......my childhood friend.

*We ran & somehow catch up with the team & chase them. We stop seeing Weiss knocked down someone as she was staring at Sun, who easily escape.*

Weiss: No! He got away!

Yang: Uuuhh, Weiss...?

*She then pointed to a orange haired girl who smiled at us. Weiss quickly got up & her reaction make me snicker a bit.*

???: SALUTATION!

Ruby: Um....hello.

Yang: Are you...okay?

???:I'm wonderful. Thank you for asking.

*They look at each other.*

Me: Can you stand?

???: Yes.

*She then did a kip up & face us, leaving them to back up in shocked while I didn't reacted to that.*