Betrayal Hurts

*YVETTE*

(2 WEEKS LATER)

''I haven't seen nor spoke to Jody since they cleared him of all charges a few days ago. I could not dare to look at him. I hated everything about him at this point, i mean how could he do this to me? I don't understand what is it? Am i not good enough? He could've been honest with me and told me what was going on. At this point i feel as if everything he's said and done was a lie! Although I've been there for him at his court date, i have yet to say a word to the man i thought i was going to marry. JoJo haven't seen his daddy since the day he got arrested! With Jojo being sick and Raymond being discharged tomorrow, i didn't know if i could deal. I just hope i can get over this heartache, because crying myself to sleep at night while my son is in the same bed is something i wouldn't want to wish on any female. And for my own flesh and blood to try and harm and setup my man with that triffling scandalous ass bitch hurts far worse. Who would've known all these years she could hold on to a grudge? Guess that's life for you.''  I wrote on the last page to the book i was reading. I laid the book down and went to check on Jojo. I peeped my head in and he was still asleep. I smiled as i watched him sleep. My son always bring joy to me no matter how i'm feeling. I kissed his little cheek and made my way to my bedroom where i climbed in and attempted to fall asleep.

*JODY*

As i lay in my old bedroom looking up at the ceiling, all i could think of was Yvette. I felt so bad for what i did to her. She don't deserve a nigga like me! And i miss Jojo so much. I knew i hurt Yvette deep when i called to talk to my son and she wouldn't let me. No matter what went on between us we've always left him out of it. Now ... I don't know what to do. I picked up the phone and dialed Yvette's number but both numbers went to voicemail. I was a little hurt, but i knew i deserved it. I started to doze off until Cleo started whining. "Whats wrong mama?" I asked her. She just sat up rubbing in her eyes. I grabbed her and laid her on my chest til she stopped whining, and we both feel asleep.

(NEXT MORNING 11:32AM)

I awoke to loud music coming from the kitchen. I noticed Cleo was gone, and automatically knew my mama had her. I got up and jumped in the shower. When i got out i went to the kitchen where my mama was fixing plates. "Daddyyyyyyyy"!! Cleo yelled as she ran to me with her tiny arms stretched out. I picked her up and smothered her with kisses. "Morning daddy's princess". "Jody don't forget you have to meet with your lawyer at 1 now baby". My mama said with a serious look. "I know mama i'm not gone be late, besides i plan on seeing Raymond afterwards. I haven't seen my lil man since they arrested me, i'm glad they let me out that bitch. I missed my babies too much". I said as i fed Cleo. "Boy please you wasn't in there long to miss anyone". My mama said jokingly as she hit me with the towel.

2:38PM

I was beyond pissed off. I had called Yvette over 12 times and she still haven't called me back. I didn't know what to curse her ass out about first. The fact that she brought my son home and didn't tell me, or the fact that shit... She fucking brought him home and i wasn't there. I was beyond pissed. She knew how i was when it came to my kids. I picked the phone up and dialed her ass one more time. When she didn't answer i left her a long as menacing message. 

*YVETTE*

I watched as my phone stopped ringing and the 3rd voicemail notification popped up. I didn't want to see him. Although Jojo ask for him constantly, my pride wasn't about to give in that easily. Jody was wrong for what he did and he was going to reap what he sow. And if keeping his sons away would make him hurt than so be it. I got up and went to Raymonds' crib, he was wide awake looking around. I couldn't help but notice how he resembled Jody's black as so much. I picked him up to feed. After he was finished and done burping, i put him back in his crib and watched him til he dozed off. I was startled by loud banging on the door. Terrified, i ran to Jojo's room and saw him fast asleep, relieved, i closed the door to his room and proceeded to the front door. I opened it and didn't see anyone. I stepped back in and locked the door. I went to my room, peeped on Ray, then went to the basement to do laundry. I started Pandora as i put the first load on , but was interrupted by Jody calling back to back so i turned my phone on airplane mode and laid on the downstairs couch to nap until the laundry was done. 

I woke up around 8pm. Mad i slept that long, i got up and went to check on my kids. As i made my way up i heard the house phone ringing and grabbed it. "Hello"? I said into the phone. "Hey bitch i been calling you all day whats up"? Sherika said on the other end of the line. "Girl sleep! I took a much needed nap, now my back is killing me, you blowing me up whats wrong what Chris do now"? I asked her. "Bitch get on facebook and see what i just posted and call me RIGHT BACK soon as you see it"! Sherika yelled into the phone then hung up. I laid the house phone back down as i went to the basement to get my phone. I took my phone off airplane mode and watched as notifications blew my phone up. I got a strange picture message from Jody and it sent chills down my back.

 I got a strange picture message from Jody and it sent chills down my back

I never ran so fast in my life. I got to Jojo's door and opened it, he wasn't there. Trying not to panic, i ran to my bedroom praying he would be there. I slowly opened the door hoping for the best. I noticed he was there either and became pissed when i noticed Raymond and his car seat was gone. I couldn't believe this nigga took my kids!!