The New House

The next morning I a woke to more sharp pain in my abdomen. I got up and went to the restroom. After I took care of my personal hygienes I went into the kitchen to take my meds. I noticed Jody and Jojo were gone. I peeped out the door and saw the car gone. I immediately got sad. I felt bad about last night but dammit I wanted It so bad and hated when I couldn't get any. Especially since he never turn me down. I went back into the bedroom and grabbed my cell phone and sat on the air bed. I Noticed I had two missed calls from Sharika, but decided not to call her back until later because I didn't want to hear Chris mouth. I laid back on the bed and just stared at the ceiling. I heard the front door open but didn't bother moving. "Mommy mommy" yelled Jojo running down the hall. "Daddy said come on we going to our new house"! He said excitedly. I look into my baby's eyes and reach and pulled him in the bed with me, showering him with kisses. "I love you Jojo". Jody walked in and kneeled against the bed. He reached out and placed his hand on my pregnant belly. "I'm sorry about last night baby. I didn't mean to get you all upset boo". Said Jody with his head down. "No boo I'm sorry. I shouldn't have came at you like that. But baby my hormones be kicking my ass especially now that I'm pregnant". Said Yvette as she grabbed jodys chin bringing his face closer to hers. They shared a passionate kiss. Jody gazed into Her eyes "I love you girl. You gave me my son and about to give me another baby. I can't wait to make you my wife" Jody said as he peck her lips. Yvette didn't respond. Instead she grabbed him closer and they shared a passionate kiss with her sticking her tongue in his mouth. "Uh uh gone with all that girl we gotta get this lil stuff we have and gone to our new crib girl". Jody replied laughing as he got up.

Later At The New House*

Jojo ran throughout the house as Melvin, Jody and Pea put away and set up whatever needed to be set up. Yvette walked out back to take in the scenery. Her she was 20 years old and had everything she could have asked for. She had a fiancé that loved her unconditionally, a son as smart and loving as could be and the unborn child she had on the way. For Yvette life couldn't have been better.

After everything was set up Jody went to every room making sure everything was set up to his liking. The king sized bedroom set was put up and was the hardest task of all. Their room was the biggest and most spacious they'd seen. It had an adjacent room they would make into the babies nursery room. Their master bathroom had two separate closet and a shower and jacuzzi tub. The had a spare room but hadn't decided if they would use it for Cleo or guest. Jojo's room was filled with cars. He loved cars. He enjoyed his bigger and new bedroom as well. All the rooms were on the same level, except the basement. Downstairs was just as spacious as upstairs. It had a mini bar built by the previous owners and a washer and dryer connection. Jody decided this is were he'd spend most of his time. After a quick tour of the house they gang was hungry. They decided on Lucy's and left to get takeout.

As they made their way into their new home Jody decided he wanted to eat downstairs since it was ducked off away from everything and had the biggest tv. "You done baby"? Asked Jody as he picked up trash from off the couch they were sitting on. "Yea baby I wasn't all that hungry". "I'll eat it later than" said Jody. "Bae Jojo is knocked out take him upstairs and put him in the bed please boo" asked Yvette as she put her thumb in her mouth and laid her head on the couch. "I gotcha" said Jody as he picked Jojo up and went upstairs. "Daddy nooooo. Don't leave me by myself" whined Jojo as his daddy placed him in the bed. "Jojo cut that shit out man and take yo lil ass to sleep" Jody said as he tried to pull the covers over his baby. "NO. noooo daddy" he whined as he kicked the cover away. "Boy you want me to beat yo lil ass" Jody threatened. Jojo looked at his daddy and started whining. "Jojo what I tell you about that crying man. There's nothing to be afraid of. Daddy got you and I'm not gonna let nothing happen to you or mommy ok"? Jody assured his young son. "Ok daddy" Jojo said as he calmed down. Jody leaned down and kiss jojo's cheek. "I love you Jojo" "love you too".

Jody went throughout the new house making sure all windows were closed and locked. Once he made sure he went back downstairs to his fiancé. "Where you at lil lady"? Jody looked around but didn't see Yvette. I forgot the house had 2 1/2 bathrooms and that the half of a bathroom was downstairs. He proceeded to the bathroom but wasn't prepared for what he saw next. "Oh shit baby what the Fuck". He yelled. "Baby it hurt so bad I can't move. Blood is coming out of me Jody". Yvette cried. She was in so much pain she couldn't move. Jody tried to lift Yvette but stopped as she screamed at the pain. "Fuck baby" Jody ran upstairs to call for an ambulance. He heard Jojo whining again. He wanted to ignore it but couldn't bare to do his son like that. Once he got to jojo's room and noticed him still sleeping but was only having another nightmare terror. Jody made it back downstairs and went into the bathroom. His heart broke as he seen an unresponsive Yvette on the floor in a pool of blood.