CHAPTER 17|| Memory of Lucas!

September 5, 2025

Rileys POV
I was in the room with Maya and my husband. After, I met Maya again. I thought of Maya, Farkle, Me, Zay, Smackle and Lucas. CRAP, and now  thinking about My Ex-Husband. How, he went to war.... found his father.  But the accident, wasn't fair. I loved him. I miss Lucas! He was in the Military. He got killed in action. It been four years, I couldn't live with out him. I sat on the couch,
MEMORY: September 5, 2015

I was home alone. My husband Lucas..! Me and Lucas got together in highschool..when me and Maya were fighting over Lucas. I got married to him when two years after graduation. We got married, over that. My husband Lucas..found his father. We moved to Texas to live... so Lucas can spent time with his father he didn't know?  But when we did, we lived there for a year. Until he left for war. Three months later, he was killed in action. I cried and cried until I didn't have tears left. Over years, I couldn't meet anyone else. My heart was broken. When Lucas died, Maya and Me broke up from our friendship!! She went to her art school and I went to my Musial and talent- this fancy pansy school. But Maya told me, never ever give up on love. When she married my Uncle Josh... when she became my Aunt. I hated that but..? I got over it. When, I met someone in college. He was great! Cute! But I didn't know if I'm ready to date again. So I met Chase Davenport!!! I met his family!! I got to know there secret. And... its him Bionic! After all that.! I'm still not over; Lucas. I loved him! He will always be in my heart!!

--
Hope u like it?