Ch. 7-Why? LUCAS!?!

Hey people are wondering why I put Riley with Chase. And why is she not with Lucas?? There's a reason.... Here is why?

Lucas's Pov
~~End of School Year~~
~~Graduation~~

Today is our graduation. I was dating Riley over three years all ready. I love her! I started to date Riley when Maya gave up me for her best friend. And plus Maya is making it work with Riley's uncle Josh. I think they are a good couple.

I'm thinking in my head, I'm gonna graduation from Abigail Adams High school. I'm gonna get a job in the army, but i don't know how to tell my girlfriend Riley. I'm leaving to go to the army in three days. My girlfriend Riley is going to a famous Music school. But I'm in the army for five years. I don't know if she gonna wait but I hope not I want Riley to be happy and meet someone when I'm gone. But I just hope she doesn't meet anyone, I still in love with her but I always want to do this.

---
~~After the Graduation~~

It was after the graduation. We got our diploma. And I'm gonna tell My girlfriend today, and also my friends. We were in Topanga's. I called my girlfriend over I told her the news. She was not happy but shaw knows this will make me happy and the country. I told her; I'm leaving for five years. I also told her if she meets anyone else she can go for him. DON'T WAIT FOR ME, RILEY?? She started crying. But, she kissed me on the lips. She said Goodbye? When I walked off, I walked to my mom's or I should say; my house. I went in my room. I grabbed my suit case, I started o pack my clothes my pictures. My pictures of Riley and my friends. I will miss Riley so much. I wish I can stay but I can't?? I want to go for my country. I left little early. Everyone said good by to me. Including Riley. We kissed and said GOODBYE! I got on plane.

---
I hope you like it?? This is why Riley and Chase was together. Don't judge me, this why I put Chase with Riley... Not with Skylar and Chase. I still love them together. But this is that?

Love
Tessany❤️