History of the Night Warriors

Please leave a review! I will be away next week at camp so I'll be unable to post the next chapter next Tuesday. So instead I'll post chapter six on Sunday around the same time that I usually post the chapters (9 AM EST).  

O

Two weeks had passed since Hiccup met the Night Warriors. When someone asked him what they were like Hiccup would say that they were unlike anything he's seen before. They really were all about Night Furies. And as Hiccup was given a tour of the village some of the younger villagers crowded the Night Furies, Silver didn't like that. On said tour Hiccup met Erland; who reminded Hiccup much of his younger self. Erland was thin boy with black hair. He was also shy but loved dragons. Erland told Hiccup about his nickname; Erland the Unlucky. He explained that whatever he touched seemed to break and Hiccup felt sorry for Erland, yet thought that the dragon he was partnered with, a Hobblegrunt, was a very smart choice. As a birthday present Hiccup let Erland ride on Toothless with him and that's when Hiccup got first-hand experience with Erland's "unlucky curse" after nearly crashing into some villagers.  

But Hiccup was now back on Berk, helping Bucket and Mulch bring in the fish they caught, when Luna's Terrible Terror, Rose flew up to him. "Oh, hey there Rose," Hiccup greeted the little Dragon.

'Good day to you Hiccup and Toothless,' Rose greeted politely, 'Have either of you guys seen Luna?'

"Uh no," Hiccup shook his head, "Not since yesterday. She's missing?"

'She left late yesterday to check on a group of wild Snow Wraiths that she rescued from Dragon Hunters a month ago,' Rose explained, 'But she hasn't returned. Electro is starting to freak out.'

"Electro?"

'A Titan Skrill,' Rose landed on Toothless' head, 'Him and Luna have been friends for many many years and he's extremely protective of her.'

"Are there people looking for her?" Hiccup grew very worried.

'Yes. Electro has asked-more so demanded- for Steamer, Ruin, and Snowy to look for her,' Rose explained more, 'Her father has also sent people out to find her, but sent me to ask you for help as well.'

"Of course," Hiccup agreed, "I don't have anything else to do for the rest of today and early tomorrow. I'll get some of Riders and head to where she was suppose to be."

O

Hiccup, Astrid, and Valka followed Rose Northward. She was surprisingly fast for a little Terror, though not to Hiccup. They soon came upon a snow covered island. 'This is where she relocated the Snow Wraiths,' Rose explained, 'She might be somewhere on the island.'

"Alright," Hiccup looked back at Astrid and Valka, "Let's split up and search the island."

"Right," they agreed.

They searched the island over. Turning over every rock and stone, hoping to find Luna. Astrid searched the North side of the island while Valka searched the West side. Hiccup, meanwhile, looked through the South and East sides. Hiccup and Toothless had just crossed over into the East side when a strong and freezing gust of wind rushed over them, making them shiver.

"She's definitely trapped in like a cave in somewhere," Hiccup scanned the white ground below, "Try using your Echolocation."

Toothless roared out and the purple light of his Echolocation scanned the land and came back to him. 'Nothing,' Toothless sighed. But as they continued flying a low sounding roar caught Toothless' attention. 'Wait!' he listened closer, 'That's Tracker! This way!' Toothless shifted to the left and flew towards the center of the island. Toothless let out another Echolocation. This time he got something. 'I found them!' Toothless flew down and landed in an opening.