Chapter 5: All In The Future

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN KHR, ALL CREDIT GOES TO AMANO AKIRA-SENSEI.  I ONLY OWN THE PLOT OF THIS STORY.

I'm so sorry for not updating this story in such a long time.  I'm sorry.  But I finally updated, took me long enough right.  Anyways I'll be working on my other stories, so I'm sorry for the wait.  Also I know I did something bad.  Well I guess.  I ended up posting a new story.  I'm Sorry!!!!  But anyways it's called "Ghosts of Vongola"  I actually decided to type it and put it for the AnimeCrossoverWa award thing.  So back in April I got my ears pierced. And well anyways, when the lady who was going to pierce my ears looked at my ears she said, "You have beautiful ears" I was all like, what.  But all I said was "thanks".  It was so weird.  But anyways I felt like smacking that lady, because when she was marking my earlobes with the marker she messed up and instead of using those disinfecting wipes she licked her thumb and cleaned my ear, then she apologized and used a wipe. About  a week later my ear kept getting swollen every once in a while but then about 4 weeks later or so, my ear got infected big time.  All that nasty stuff inside.  So I decided that I'm going to write the manager a letter telling them that they should make their jewelers be more sanitized, and also send an email to the big boss (my sister has his email).

Anyways I'm sorry for any spelling and grammar errors. 

Enjoy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

'Reborn, Sawada Tsunayoshi, Gokudera Hayato, and Yamamoto Takeshi are all here.' A sigh was heard throughout the empty room.

"Irie-sama you're flight to Japan has been scheduled for tomorrow afternoon." A woman's voice said pulling the man out of his own thoughts.

Shoichi pushed up his glasses as he turned around to face the person that was now in the room with him, "I see. Thank you. You may go now."

The women gave a curt nod, "Understood. Then if you'll excuse me I'll take my leave." And she turned on her heels and walked away.

With a sigh Shoichi turned back to his desk placing his elbows on the table and leaning his chin on his palms, 'Everything will be okay. It has to be. We can't let Byakuran-san continue with all this.' He took off his glasses and rubbed his tired eyes.

________________________________________________________________________________________

(Days Before Reborn Got Hit By The Bazooka)

The young boy paced back and forth in his room. He didn't know whether someone had snuck into his room and left this here. Or if his sister had decided to play a prank on him, 'No. She couldn't have, she doesn't even know about this! Or does she?!' He began to mentally rant on thinking of anyone who might know or how it could happen.

After a few minutes of pacing around this room he finally decided that there was only one way to find out the truth. With a sigh he walked over to his bedroom door and opened it heading out to look for his sister.

It didn't take him long to find her. She as usual was in the living room watching t.v. and talking their mother once in a while.

Nervously he walked over to his sister, "Nee-san have you been in my room recently?"

She turned her head away from the television and turned to her younger brother who was standing beside the sofa next to her. She raised an eyebrow, "Why would I even go into your room?"

He pursed his lips, "Really?"

At that moment their mother walked into the living room from the kitchen. She glanced at both of her children, "Is something wrong?" She asked as she sat down next to her daughter.