Chapter 12: Lies

Kimura woke up to a beautifully raining saturday morning.

It was weekend, which meant she could enjoy playing video games and reading.

She slept in,realizing it was 10 a.m.

Her mother had done some pancakes.

No bummer, they were already cold.

Lazily, she went down and started picking things from the fridge to eat.

Yogurt,juice, cheese, icecream, and leftover fries.

She loved cold foods and leftovers,specially fries.

Kimura ate that weird mixture of foods while staring at the empty living room.

Her parents went to work and she was really glad.

She was a real weirdo with food and the way she sat.

Messy hair was already a thing for her,so she added to it weird reckless clothes and some black under eyes.

The dark bags weren't really visible though,but you can tell she's an up all nighter.

She got up to her room sitting on her bed and calling her bestfriend.

Being herself, she needed some information about things and the internet she had was crappy,not mentioning her retarded pc.

"Morning Leo"
he picked up the phone, barely opening his eyes as he heard her voice, then he forced them to open.

"He..Hello Kim..how are you idiot?..Why the bloody hell are you calling me this early"

"What early are you talking about it's almost 11am..I'm fine. You giraffe hadn't called me since you came back home...what the hell happened dude?"

"A'ight my bad midget..Anyway ...tell me why you calling for?" He asked scratching his forehead.

"Well...other than knowing if you're still a waste of oxygen..I wanted you to do some research for me.."

He kinda jumped happily.

He loved doing such work.
It was always interesting when it was about Kimura.

"Yeah tell me for now..I'll do them later just you know..I WAS CAUGHT UP IN A LITTLE AMAZING DREAM AND YOU RUINED IT...midget..." he said mockingly.

"Look first of all I wanna know how the hell could there be a possibilty of a rounded prism..second of all...I want to know about some boy named Neo Ling..."

"HAHAHA NEW CRUSH ISN'T IT HUH?...WHO WOULD'VE KNOWN...HAHAHAH.."

"shuut uppp i didn't even continue..besides I barely love myself dude ...and he looks like my damn grandpa...he's an annoying pain in the neck who was stalking me in school...then tried to talk to me...THEN VOILAAA MY LUCK STRIKES AGAIN...He is Madame Rein's grandson..god damn him"

"Oh that's some hot topic to discuss...don'tcha think...Hahahahahahahahaahaah"

Kimura felt his devilish smile and could see through the phone how much of an annoying face he had.

"I freaking hate him and if you don't try to help me out im gonna hunt you down...LEONARDO VINCENT POTATO HEAD...do you understand?"

"Hahahahah easy easy dude alright...keep going"

"There's this freaking deal that my parents were offered with the Watari company and they've been annoying the hell outta me with their arguments..just tell me what the hell the real company is up to...because i really believe they are not going to pay for a whole family's ticket to greece just for a pie chart.."