Note

Hello everybody!
I'm back today,im sorry for disappointing you,and disappointing myself as well as ditching this beauty before.

I refell in love today with my story thanks to my wolfie who reminded me of my passion for my writings.

And i decided that i would edit it and make it much better..then finish it. I had edited the last chapters gramatically, though i do not expect not to have more flaws. But anyways, i have added and removed some details..and ive unpublished the rest of the chapters..because...here we go with the announcement..A LOT OF THINGS ARE CHANGING AND ALOT OF CHANGE IN EVENTS AND DETAILS WILL OCCUR..AND I PROMISE YOU TO DO THE VERY BEST,NOT ONLY VERBALLY AND GRAMMATICALLY,BUT ALSO WHOLELY WITH THE IDEAS AND EVERYTHING..

Lastly, i want to thank you all for your support and reviews, for your patience..And gosh i just really want to thank you..for baring the horrible grammar and misspellings i have done..even with constructing sentences..jeez..i think alot ..but i write horribly..i think its because of the flow of ideas all at once or non at all..anyways..i promise to make great nourishing edits..i just need some time..have patience, because good things take time.

Thank you,lots of love from me,and have a great day.