The Beginning

Even if the sandstorm was finished, I didn't want to go out of my shelter...I was scared it could have come back..it passed a few minutes before i moved..I stood up..I tried so hard not to look at those dead bodies next to me...I tried so hard..but I wanted to see if one of the survived...I couldn't believe they were all dead...in front of me...so..I looked towards them....their faces were covered of blood and half of their bodies covered of sand...I felt sick and I threw up in a trash bin close to me....I will never sleep easily again after that......I decided to move...I didn't want to stay in that place one second more....so I walked towards the broken door...and I slowly got out of the shop...It was windy and not hot at all..it was cold but sunny...an orange sun....an orange sad sun....shaking for the temperature i walked towards my house...the floor of the main square..was covered of blood....and bodies.....I kept looking up...staring at the orange clouds...without being able to see the blue sky...i passed the place and proceeded to my house. I entered and there was a lot of sand on the pavement, a part of the wall was destroyed but there was no one, luckly...I went to my wordrobe and I took a jumper, a jacket, long trousers, I changed my shoes, and took a hat, my gloves and my sunglasses for the sand that was going into my eyes and for the brightness of the sun. I finally took a knife, I didn't know what i was about to find out there, and I walked away from that familiar place.